• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about graphic and fighting system? I just found this site on Pokemon Go about the battle System on the google.
I wonder Gen 8's battle system will be like this.
I was talking about the Pokémon 3D models.
Wait a minute... I thought only demo (beta?) Ten Carat Hill and part of the player's house went unused. What other places are inaccessible?
There is also the golf course area and some others (I don't remember of all of them now). They're unused areas, not all of them are specifically "inacessible".

Hi Guys, I am sorry that I didn't comment on here awhile,because I was doing other stuff like work and family stuff.

I think Masuda was referring to Double Decker when he was driving the bus,because maybe he missed riding one when he was in the U.K.

IMPORTANT NOTES: Before I start writing my thoughts, I would like to stress socially and politely that I do NOT wish for vulgar and impolite criticism. You are free to discus and criticise it by all means, but please do remember to respect others with info that they want to share in this forum. I do not wish for any more bullying and slamming downs, this is only a free personal opinion that has nothing to do with leaks nor rumor shown on 4chan or any other sites. NO Crown and Sceptre, NO King and Queen, NO leaks concerning the region being in the UK or Spain. I'm only discussing from what I've found for myself according to Junichi Masuda's Tweets on Twitter and The Pokemon Company. Thank you.

Now, this is what Junichi Masuda hinted thus far, if we are going to believe that these tweets are connected to Gen 8, just as the past tweets correlated to Sun and Moon and LGPE.

We have him mentioning Wind and Cold for the region's temperature.
There is also a Renewal theme relating to it.
He rode on a bus and was seated on the top left seat, stating that it's like he's a driver.
He also in the latest tweet stated... Was the lyrics of the London bashi like this one? What? (Lol)... Bashi in Japanese can mean two things, Chopsticks or Bridge. Although it also means Bus in Chinese.

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/1091267779544592384

There is also the official Pokemon Kids TV that was released on Youtube yesterday where it has a wallpaper, and is shown before and after each video, showing old victorian houses along with other buildings, cars, a jet plane, trees and even a red London Bus. There are also two British songs of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and London Bridge is Falling Down.

So, if we accept the Bashi part being Bridge, we have in the lyrics Wood and Clay, Bricks and Mortar, Iron and Steel and Silver and Gold. This does show a renewal theme within the lyrics and the items used when constructing the bridge. Also to note, Junichi Masuda tweeted of boarding a red Double Decker Bus in London back in 2016.

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/780495624101691392

It might not mean anything, it might not have anything to do with the UK being a Region. This is just all we got thus far.

Now, I really want you all to be more open on this, and less grudgingly over something that you might think is tiresome, when it could still be a possibility. So Please, don't gun down the messenger boy that is just sharing you this, but instead take your anger on these fakers that are just crying wolf to gain attention on themselves, and distracting us from the possible real wolf that could as well be making an appearance very soon. Thank you.

I've already posted the hints only a page ago. However it seems this forum doesn't like to discuss about the UK thing because there had been a heated argument last night that had the forum shut down for four hours.

Here's a good page for unused content in Sun and Moon- Pokémon Sun and Moon - The Cutting Room Floor
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon too- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon - The Cutting Room Floor

Doing some research, there's is actually a golf course in Gen VII. However, it apparently got removed from TCRF because you can see it normally somehow. I wonder if that's where you were supposed to meet Kahili since she's the only Elite Four you can't meet before the League (until USUM, at least).
There's a discussion on the TCRF Sun and Moon talk page about the golf course... this person's view that the golf course was always intended as background scenery sounds reasonable-
The entirety of the "golf course" on the Hano Grand Resort map is background scenery, complete with silly billboard trees and really low-fi textures at the back of it. There's actually a point from the front of the hotel where the camera pans out just far enough that you can see all of it, so it's not even unused background scenery, and (unlike the weird little cliff near the top of Brooklet Hill) it doesn't have any collision set up that indicates it was ever meant to be more than background scenery. There's definitely plenty of weirdness around the golf course, but it's all circumstantial; unless there's a map model (or at least an empty map header or something...) for a full, traversable version of the golf course, there's nothing solid enough to warrant inclusion on the page. --Afti

I've already posted the hints only a page ago. However it seems this forum doesn't like to discuss about the UK thing because there had been a heated argument last night that had the forum shut down for four hours.
No, we don't like to talk about it because the mods told us not to talk about it. =P

As for the London bus- Masuda went all over the world in 2016 for various press events for Sun and Moon. Just wanna clear that up.

No, we don't like to talk about it because the mods told us not to talk about it. =P

As for the London bus- Masuda went all over the world in 2016 for various press events for Sun and Moon. Just wanna clear that up.

Def agreed. It wasn't even remotely heated, not like the SM era anywhere where the thread was getting locked frequently lol
But gotta respect the wishes of the mods either way.

:facepalm:

What part of 2016 don't you guys understand? I thought I've explained it to you thoroughly.

:sigh: Fanbases.

Last edited:
:facepalm:

What part of 2016 don't you guys understand? I thought I've explained it to you thoroughly.

:sigh: Fanbases.
The part where a picture of Masuda in front of a bus in 2016 means anything more than pictures of Masuda anywhere else in 2016? Seriously, his Instagram has him all over the place. London, San Francisco, Madrid, Los Angeles... the guy travels a lot. 2016 was busy for promotion before the release of Sun and Moon, so he had a lot of places to go.

What are you even talking about? You're the only one acting in bias here. Instead of being rude you can just explain to us what we're missing.
Please read the first post on this page. I have quoted what I've written to someone else.

I'm not saying all of you are bad. I'm just speaking towards those that have the biases on this site. I don't! I wish to talk socially to people with what's on the topic. In other words, the possibility of a UK region (NO FAKES!!!)

I truly hate talking to people like this by typing words because it always leads to misunderstandings.

There's a discussion on the TCRF Sun and Moon talk page about the golf course... this person's view that the golf course was always intended as background scenery sounds reasonable-

The entirety of the "golf course" on the Hano Grand Resort map is background scenery, complete with silly billboard trees and really low-fi textures at the back of it. There's actually a point from the front of the hotel where the camera pans out just far enough that you can see all of it, so it's not even unused background scenery, and (unlike the weird little cliff near the top of Brooklet Hill) it doesn't have any collision set up that indicates it was ever meant to be more than background scenery. There's definitely plenty of weirdness around the golf course, but it's all circumstantial; unless there's a map model (or at least an empty map header or something...) for a full, traversable version of the golf course, there's nothing solid enough to warrant inclusion on the page. --Afti

I'm not sure if I would agree with that. Why would they have so much work producing that just for a background scenario that would hardly be seen by the players? Keeping in mind the way Kahili is poorly introduced in the game's story, it seems to me an unfinished area and therefore not used.

But in fact, there is no proof of that, it is the same case of the XY lake (which as far as I can remember, was the only "relevant" inacessible/unused area of XY. I don't even remember of others?)

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I am kinda embarrass.

Hey everybody,

I was watching Paul Ryan's latest video and he was saying that sometimes the pokemon kids twitter hints at stuff like the clone ball being revealed. So maybe we can stop stalking Masuda for a bit and take a look through what they've posted: https://twitter.com/pokemonkids3oku

By the way, to address some doubt from earlier, this post specifically mentions the "Mewtwo year" thing

View: https://twitter.com/pokemonkids3oku/status/1086182944589328384

I think he means like... not even low key hinting at their upcoming products. XD

I have pondered about that Mewtwo set- it could have just been leading up to those clone ball reveals, but it's quite notable which of the Mewtwos only has one figure for it.

Hey everybody,

I was watching Paul Ryan's latest video and he was saying that sometimes the pokemon kids twitter hints at stuff like the clone ball being revealed. So maybe we can stop stalking Masuda for a bit and take a look through what they've posted: https://twitter.com/pokemonkids3oku

By the way, to address some doubt from earlier, this post specifically mentions the "Mewtwo year" thing

View: https://twitter.com/pokemonkids3oku/status/1086182944589328384

It's possible we may see some of the speculated figurines on that twitter account. Their early tweets talked about another set of figurines. Is this the same channel that did those kids songs too ?

It's possible we may see some of the speculated figurines on that twitter account. Their early tweets talked about another set of figurines. Is this the same channel that did those kids songs too ?
Nope, they're different things. One is the official Pokemon YouTube learning channel and the other is Bandai's Pokemon Kids products- which explains the shape of the figures quite a bit. They've got that "meant for small children" bloated feel.

I'm split on what to expect from the mewtwo figure reveal. On one hand Paul seems to think a new form is outlandish to expect, and mentions that a movie spoiler is a possibility, but on the other hand (at least from what I've gathered in videos) he seems to think that the figure is significant enough to have something to do with an announcement for the new games especially given the timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom