• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I know we've talked about this before but I was narrowing down some voices last night
Lusamine's Mismagius is definitely Sarah Natochenny
Melissa Hope is 100% Professor Burnet
Emily Cramer is 98% Togedemaru's replacement

I agree with you there theworldofkevinc, sadly Lisa Ortiz is busy to send me cast lists but hopefully at some point she won't be so busy

I agree with you there theworldofkevinc, sadly Lisa Ortiz is busy to send me cast lists but hopefully at some point she won't be so busy
Kevin's also done a Google doc featuring the full voice cast and every actor we know in each role.

but the one that surprises me the most is Lisa Ortiz as Poipole! It sounds nothing like any of her other roles!

What surprises me most was I actually guessed for fun it would be Lisa Ortiz and I was right, a complete guess

On another note, this may very well be Jason Griffith’s final season on the show, as I’ve heard that he moved out west last year.

Hard to say if I am sad about that or not

With Dan Green having been confirmed to be in the dub for Mazinger Z: Infinity, I won't be surprised if he makes a guest appearance on Pokemon again soon.

I'm not even sure why I'm asking this here as it could be controversial but @BigDocFan could you potentially tell me if TPCI/DuArt have cut ties with Vic Mignogna following the whole controversy about him?

I already know that RoosterTeeth and FUNimation have dropped him but since he showed up in The Power of Us I wonder if they'll follow suit.

I'm not even sure why I'm asking this here as it could be controversial but @BigDocFan could you potentially tell me if TPCI/DuArt have cut ties with Vic Mignogna following the whole controversy about him?

I already know that RoosterTeeth and FUNimation have dropped him but since he showed up in The Power of Us I wonder if they'll follow suit.

I don't even know what controversy you're on about, checks, ah, this is the first I've heard about it, Power of Us may have been recorded and screened prior to the allegation

I'm just curious that Lana's Brionne will be voiced by Haven Paschall or Eileen Stevens

Back
Top Bottom