• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, the Japanese twitter did drop this an hour after-

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/1092951038041178112

I'm suspecting that shiny Meltan was just promoting the new bundle.

How is this bundle different from the previous one?

I can see the Pokemon Youtubers milking this for Australian Region confirmed videos now LOL

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/1092984530250620928

This is the first time I’ve seen 'Kawaii' being used outside of memes...

Australian region sounds cool. I'm pretty down.

I hope they put more focus on their older mechanics too. I'm more neutral to megas and z-moves, but I loved the Regional Variants, and I hope that they will continue adding more of those to the game. Plus it's a really good way of them being able to make new Pokemon, without actually filling out a dex number. This way they can keep their dex numbers a bit lower and as long as they make it more than just Kanto Pokemon... maybe even make the fans happy.

Australia?

Give me Italy instead.

With a pizza Pokemon for the lulz.

Isnt there a Yokai Watch monster that was a Pizza or Hamburger or something ? Could have something like that lol

Shiny Meltan??

Ugh!

I do hope we get new megas, and maybe some regional variants. I put my bet on sinnoh getting some attention in terms of either mega or regional variants because their remake is overdue.

Also, now that we are moving onto a more powerful system. How about the return of Triple and Rotation battles? Maybe there's an optional area where you can participate in these battles for fun. Or make them a part of the Battle facility.
The problem with triples and Rotation battles is that there wasn't enough interest. Back in Gen 6, a smogon user who handled cartridge formats stated that triples had a very small community, while for Rotation, he was lucky to have 5 battles a day for the online ladder. Should they want triples and rotations, they'd have to really put it out there, such as making it the VGC format.

I am waiting impatiently for the corocoro. if there is nothing new, I would be disappointed ....

Today, I dreamt I was playing the new Pokémon game that takes place in Australia. It had life-like graphics, but I didn't see any new Pokémon. Maybe I just dreamt I was in Australia and wished the new region would also look that beatiful and realistic...

@Pyrax in unconfirmed section there’s a Pixelpar screenshot leak which leads to nowhere and should be removed.

Can we also move Piuk to fake? He claimed to be a translator but we know that the translation didn’t begin until much later.
Ditto for the unverified Chinese leak (December 2017). They claimed that we’ll get trademarks which we don’t have.

The Reddit leak is not really a leak and should be removed.

February 6 is here and...
View attachment 115577
1505149555133.gif

Not good enough it needs to be a gif.

But seriously not even a happy birthday mewtwo tweet? Don't they usally do that?

On that groudon note I hope gen 8 fixes his model like they did onix. Groudon just feels puny but hes freaking huge. Also no returning ride pokemom to their pokeball everytime we get near an object or person. I never used this feature because it was stupid how every 5 seconds they'd return to and then come back out from the pokeball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom