• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough? Its the best form of this meme I’ve seen!

What my gif is or your image? I saw some funny ones but I want this next image to become a thing. If groudon announces its nothing kyogre should announce if we have real new info

It is interesting to consider the chance that one day this thread title will suddenly include the actual games' names!! Depending on how the information is released, it may be a surprise to many of us. Otherwise it will certainly be a relief and joy too!!

I actually agree with this. Concentrate on what you made, but don't add another gimmick to the series. Instead add or refine the current ones and make them fun and pleasing for all the fans. Sure Z-Moves have one for each type, but they can make a few more for specific Pokemon. Or maybe give Mega's to Pokemon that were not viable before (points with a might rage at Farfetch'D), or give other Pokemon from other regions a regional variant.

Which we are on this topic, if there is one thing I personally do hope they return or add in, its the of the introduction of a new Baby Pokemon, and new proper evolution's of past generation Pokemon in a similar vein to what Gen's 2 and 4 did. IDK about you guys, but Gen 4 in particular added in one of my favorite past evolution's, that being Gliscor, a once frail yet interesting Pokemon, now made better with a proper evolution, as well as in later gens getting a unique hidden ability. Personally, aside from the Eevee line, I hope other Pokemon get new, proper evolution's that help them become more viable for fans to use, or add in Baby Pokemon that help set up a unique lore for them. I personally would like to see them give a Baby Pokemon form for Miltank and Touros (Like Tyrogue for the Hitmon's), and evolution's for Chatot, Darmanitan (up for debate though as I have friend who disagree b/c of it's Zen Mode and its good stats), and Palpitoad (a split evolution like Poliwhirl to help give it a final form with some better stats, and would love to see it as a Poison type).

In all, what Pokemon would you guys like to see get a Baby Pokemon or a proper new Evolution to its set? Anyways, happy Wednesday everyone, and Cheers!
I've always want a Baby pinsir and a baby heracross.
Here's a list of baby I want:
-All of those from gold and silver beta(baby vulpix,Baby Meowth,baby goldeen,baby paras,baby ponyta, baby doduo, baby grimer, baby growlithe)
-to compensate with the baby paras from the beta, baby venonat
-Baby Onix
-Baby Drowzee
-Baby Yanma
-Baby Stantler
-Baby Skarmory
-Baby Numel
-Baby Zangoose
-Baby Seviper
-Baby Absol
-Baby Carnivine
-Baby Audino
-Baby Sigilyph
-Baby Maractus
-Baby Druddigon
-Baby Boufalant
-Baby Heatmor
-Baby Durant
-Baby Furfrou
-Baby Oricorio
-Baby Oranguru
-Baby Passimian
-Baby Tortunator
-Baby Drampa

Here's are those who I think needs an evolution
-Arbok( a three headed snake would be awesome)
-Weepinbell(the one in the beta would have been really cool!)
-Tentacruel
-Rapidash(a pegas pokemon)
-Farfetch'd(Madam from the beta would be the obvious one)
-Sudowoodo
-Sunflora
-Dunsparce
-Qwilfish
-Corsola(to rivalise with mareenie)
-Delibird
-Plusle and Minun(If the game are really called plus and minus.
-Castform
-Keckleon
-Luvdisc
-Male Combee
-Cherim
-Chatot
-Basculin
-Emolga
-Stunfisk
-Heliolisk
-Dedenne
-Wishiwashi
-Male Salandit
-Comfey
-Minior
-Komala
-Togedemaru
-Mimikyu
-Bruxish

There's also a lot of pokemon that needs a mega but this will be for an other time.

I've always want a Baby pinsir and a baby heracross.
Here's a list of baby I want:
-All of those from gold and silver beta(baby vulpix,Baby Meowth,baby goldeen,baby paras,baby ponyta, baby doduo, baby grimer, baby growlithe)
-to compensate with the baby paras from the beta, baby venonat
-Baby Onix
-Baby Drowzee
-Baby Yanma
-Baby Stantler
-Baby Skarmory
-Baby Numel
-Baby Zangoose
-Baby Seviper
-Baby Absol
-Baby Carnivine
-Baby Audino
-Baby Sigilyph
-Baby Maractus
-Baby Druddigon
-Baby Boufalant
-Baby Heatmor
-Baby Durant
-Baby Furfrou
-Baby Oricorio
-Baby Oranguru
-Baby Passimian
-Baby Tortunator
-Baby Drampa

Here's are those who I think needs an evolution
-Arbok( a three headed snake would be awesome)
-Weepinbell(the one in the beta would have been really cool!)
-Tentacruel
-Rapidash(a pegas pokemon)
-Farfetch'd(Madam from the beta would be the obvious one)
-Sudowoodo
-Sunflora
-Dunsparce
-Qwilfish
-Corsola(to rivalise with mareenie)
-Delibird
-Plusle and Minun(If the game are really called plus and minus.
-Castform
-Keckleon
-Luvdisc
-Male Combee
-Cherim
-Chatot
-Basculin
-Emolga
-Stunfisk
-Heliolisk
-Dedenne
-Wishiwashi
-Male Salandit
-Comfey
-Minior
-Komala
-Togedemaru
-Mimikyu
-Bruxish

There's also a lot of pokemon that needs a mega but this will be for an other time.
I’d be interested in seeing evolutionary lines for all the Pikachu clones
Plusle
Minum
Emolga
Dedenne
Togedemaru
Pachirisu

To some extent, the one umbrella/abstract hint or clue that we do actually have is the sense that a Gen 4 remake could be made with the engine for Gen 8.

It becomes possible to look at the types of environments and game mechanics that exist in Gen 4 and consider how they might have the groundwork prepared for them, and be improved upon, within Gen 8!! Mud and fog are some interesting examples! Also it feels highly possible that Gen 8 will bring the bicycle to its fullest potential!!

CoroCoro hasn't really been used as the main source of news since BW.
If coro coro was going to have news then we'd have had an issie last month saying big news next month.
Oh I don't mean to say that we're expecting anything big from CoroCoro, it's just the next date on the list. It is still in the lead for movie news, so it could have something on the Mewtwo movie, or it could be the issue saying that it will have big news next issue. Either way, it's kind of something? Certainly more than Mewtwo's birthday gave us. XD

I think it's still curious that there's silhouettes for all of them up until when the gen 8 games will presumably out.

Maybe it'll be a new snowman pokemon or something, or a new ice type

What my gif is or your image? I saw some funny ones but I want this next image to become a thing. If groudon announces its nothing kyogre should announce if we have real new info

View attachment 115581
Wasn't there a Kyogre image that said "it's fucking something" or did I dream that? The phrasing makes me think it's no. 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom