• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a Kyogre image that said "it's fucking something" or did I dream that? The phrasing makes me think it's no. 2.
The only meme I wanna see.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Stretching it as some Poketubers will would, maybe this means that an Ice-type cute Pokemon will be a key figure this generation, maybe a mythical or just a normal mon. After all, most if not all titles from the collection use puns.

Note that this does NOT mean the region will be icy, as shown by other mascots:

Victini-Fire-Unova
Rockruff-Rock-Alola
Magearna-Steel-Alola
Jirachi-Steel-Hoenn
Manaphy-Water-Sinnoh

Alright, Pokemon Day better come soon or this news drought isn't going to end well on this thread.

Such impatience. XD You guys, go grab a chair and some snacks. Might as well get comfortable instead of rioting.

When's poke-day again?

Getting real tired of having nothing to talk about.
The 27th. Just a few weeks. Plus we've got CoroCoro coming out in a few days that may or may not have anything of note.

Magearna leaked through corocoro 4 days from now in 2016

I doubt that'll happen again as they probably wont feature the first reveal of a new pokemon through the magazine, but I do hope we are in that zone for news now.

I've got an idea, why don't we make prediction for the next pokemon game?

I'll start, here's 10 prediction for pokemon gen 8:
-Pokemon follow us again
-more than 100 new pokemon
-Evolution and pre-evolution from previous pokemon
-more new mega's
-no new z moves
-region inspired by UK
-Starter beiing a Rabbit, a Goat and an elephant
-bug type Eeveelution
-Gym and island challenge has merged together
- Poison and ground type legendary

Now your turn!

I've got an idea, why don't we make prediction for the next pokemon game?

I'll start, here's 10 prediction for pokemon gen 8:
-Pokemon follow us again
-more than 100 new pokemon
-Evolution and pre-evolution from previous pokemon
-more new mega's
-no new z moves
-region inspired by UK
-Starter beiing a Rabbit, a Goat and an elephant
-bug type Eeveelution
-Gym and island challenge has merged together
- Poison and ground type legendary

Now your turn!

Point 1: Pokemon Follow Us will likely not happen in gen 8, because of the amount of Pokemon we will have.

Point 3: (Pre)-Evolutions for existing mons are also likely not gonna happen.

Point 4 and 5: It more likely we get new Z-Moves than Mega's, since Z-Moves are more balanced since every Pokemon can use it.

Point 6: Not gonna talk about that, because we are not allowed to talk about that region

Point 8: It don't think we get a new Eeveelution, since then the Eevee Z-Move animation needs to be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom