• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"People die when they are killed."
hsykDBD_d.jpg

DC Comics

I can't belive it, bot the "most posting user list" just dropped for UvD 86, and even through my team lost, I apparently was the most frequent poster with the whooping 196, outrunning the second place proudly belonging to MegaPod by 7 posts! And I haven't ping-ponged even a single time!

I can't belive it, bot the "most posting user list" just dropped for UvD 86, and even through my team lost, I apparently was the most frequent poster with the whooping 196, outrunning the second place proudly belonging to MegaPod by 7 posts! And I haven't ping-ponged even a single time!
Congrats on being the top poster :)
Yeah, had that a few times in the past where the top poster wasn't on the winning team, I've added the team name and colours to help show the breakdown of posts for the teams.

Apparently, they misspelled my name in that post as "Sultank of Skook"...

Wait... They couldn't have heard of the PUPL III incident...
Sorry, fixed the typo, did the list in a bit of a hurry :D

Congrats on being the top poster :)
Yeah, had that a few times in the past where the top poster wasn't on the winning team, I've added the team name and colours to help show the breakdown of posts for the teams.

Sorry, fixed the typo, did the list in a bit of a hurry :D
I don't participate in those games so it took me a minute to get what you were saying.

Sneaks into RM via the Sewers

Hey eveyone :)

How's it going?
Hello! :bulbaWave::D

Remember how in the anime, Brock stayed with Professor Ivy for a while, and later left her, refusing to reveal why he had done so? Well, a couple days ago I learned that, according to the original head writer of the Pokémon anime, Takeshi Shudo, Brock had left Ivy because...
...he had found out that she was actually a lesbian.
Well, there goes my favorite fan theory on the topic that Professor Ivy was a bad guy and gave Ash and Co. the GS Ball to keep them off her track. Where did you read this?
(I also read your post about this in the controversial opinions thread but I’m too shy to post there.)

Random Wobbuffet video is random.

:confused:
(Disappointed Wobbuffet and Psyduck never interacted... also SM needs to do another episode like ‘The Wayward Wobbuffet’.)

Well, there goes my favorite fan theory on the topic that Professor Ivy was a bad guy and gave Ash and Co. the GS Ball to keep them off her track. Where did you read this?
(I also read your post about this in the controversial opinions thread but I’m too shy to post there.)

Guy, you're being very cynicall about Pokemon right now!
Not that I disagree with it or anything.

I haven't been playing Pokemon Go, but I still get updates on the game and geeze could the events be any duller...

We aren't even going to discuss the hot mess the anime is right now.

I haven't been playing Pokemon Go, but I still get updates on the game and geeze could the events be any duller...

Pokémon GO may not be as popular as it was when it started, but that doesn't mean it's gotten duller because of that.

Sun & Moon is awesome. Why, this week, we'll have characters literally meeting ghosts of the dead, including a certain old dog.

Sun & Moon is awesome. Why, this week, we'll have characters literally meeting ghosts of the dead, including a certain old dog.
I just hope they pull that part off good... Do you remember how I once complained Litten got over his loss too quickly, which felt to me unrealistic?

I just hope they pull that part off good... Do you remember how I once complained Litten got over his loss too quickly, which felt to me unrealistic?
Sorry, but I don't recall that. But it was still days in-story, and he saw Stoutland in the clouds, signifying that he was now at a better place and not of Litten's concern anymore.

Okay. You're not into that kind of symbolism. I can respect that.
I mean, I like symbolism, but that part left me a little disappointed... I just wanted to see Litten being depressed for longer. And how many in-story days actually passed in that episode, any, umm, concrete number?

I don't like GO too. Nice to find a fellow soul.

It lacks direction, that's for sure. It breaks a lot of traditions established in previous anime series. It completely shifts Ash's character again for no reasonable in-story reason. Lilie's reason for disliking her mother was less serious than in games, Lusamine in generall was more stupid than in games.
Ultra Guardians concept us interesting, but it's execution is not... The best. It's good, but it could've been better. Especially the part about their costumes- I find them ugly, but that's just... My opinion.

Having said that, those are the flaws I've found in this anime, and there certainly is much, much more of them. But I won't question any claims that it has its good points that minigate the flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom