• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

The Earth to me, after I went back in time and accidentally created humanity while trying to figure out where humanity came from?

"Stop it, Lara. You're starting to sound like Dad. It's like they're the remnants of some lost civilization! ...okay, now I really sound like Dad."

viridi from kid icarus?

edit: ninja'd twice, I'm dumb
not quite sure

"Oh is that what you want? Because that's how you get ants."

seems a bit generic

"I wrote my thesis on Piranha Plants! There are just so many species! You got your basic Piranha Plants, your Fire Piranha Plants, Ptooies, Nipper Plants, Nipper Spores, Munchers, Jumping Piranhas, Wild Ptooie Piranhas, Propeller Piranhas, Naval Piranhas, Chewies, Megasmilax, Piranha Pests, Piranha Sprouts, Frost Piranhas, Putrid Piranhas, Proto Piranhas, Piranhabons, Piranha Beans, Mom Piranhas, Small Piranhas, Elasto-Piranhas, Piranha Planets, Bungee Piranhas, Big Bungee Piranhas, Ghosts, Nipper Dandelions, Spiny Piranhas, Dino Piranhas, Fire Stalking Piranhas, Piranha Plorps, River Piranhas, Big Piranhas, Stalking Piranhas, Big Fire Piranhas, Prickly Piranhas, Peewee Piranhas, Inky Piranhas, Gold Piranhas, Bone Piranhas, Big Bone Piranhas, Piranha Pods, Piranha Creepers, Nipper Spore Patches, Paper Fire Piranhas, Poison Piranhas, Big Poison Piranhas, Upside-Down Piranhas, Petey Piranha, Paper Petey Piranha, Petea Piranha-"

The Room

"Though I giggle and I chortle,
bear in mind, I'm not immortal.
Why this whole thing strikes me funny,
I don't know...
'Cause it really is a rotten way to go!"

Probably not Fawful...

The monster is killing everyone. The good are being killed, as well as the evil. Are you going to let innocent men die alongside guilty men? You have no right to decide that, that right is sacred.

Mothra vs. Godzilla

"I've made more mistakes than any man, woman, and child on this planet. But at this moment, I would not consider your appointment to leader to be one of them." [leans in closer to Ruby] "Do you?"

South Park

We thought we'd take the long way around... but of course, we were sucked into a conspiracy to take over the world. Just a typical week, really.

No idee.

"Romans have normall names. Like, for example... Biggus... Dickus."
* Laughter.*
"What do you find so funny about Biggus... Dickus?"
* More laughter.*
"I've got a friend in Rome, you know, whose name is... Biggus... Dickuss."

Soda Popinski from Punchout!

"Thanks Barracuda Joe! You're a lifesaver! (Kiss!)"
"Don't say "kiss" to me unless you're actually givin' me a kiss. Otherwise it's just words. Okay?"

Back
Top Bottom