• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Actually wait, that PM looks weird.

First it says "once in the game, during the day, you may challenge a player". Then it specifically mentions Day 1???

The way you explained it was that you didn't have a choice, but you did have a choice. Why did you use it on Day 1???

Read it again!!!

I had a choice to use it at any point within the first 24 hours of Day 1, but if it wasn't used by the 24 hr marker, it would just activate anyway.

Day 2: Unseamly Behavior

Day 2: Unseamly Behavior

A faceless man in a blue suit and trench coat paced back and forth in his room. One of the walls was covered with various organizations that were all connected through dubious means.
Holding his chin with a gloved hand, he had just one thing on his mind.
"What is Project Rutabaga?"

Meanwhile, in her room, a woman with curly brown hair was drinking some pruno. After a few drinks, she got a little rowdy and decided to cause some trouble.
She knocked on the door of the first room she found and stumbled in drunkenly. The person inside did not take too kindly to someone barging into his room and decided to axe her nicely to leave.
Dear Sultan of Skook, you are Actress Margo Martindale from BoJack Horseman.
latest

Margo Martindale said:
I'm a wild card.
A friend and co-conspirator of BoJack Horseman's Margo's few appearances in the show have mostly involved various criminal activities, such as bank robbing, breaking into an art gallery, starting prison riots, and getting into shootouts with the police.
Despite her aggressive criminal tendencies, she was let out of jail early for good behavior, only starting two riots and merely biting off the finger of another inmate, so nothing particularly serious or worrisome. Naturally, though, a mere two minutes after being freed from prison, she agrees to help BoJack with another scheme.
She survives the ensuing shootout with the cops, fleeing and taking refuge on BoJack's boat to hide from the police. When the cops close in on her position, she takes the boat out to sea, and eventually crashes it into a cargo ship carrying imported pasta. Despite this, Margo refuses to die yet again, and ends up washing up on shore and being rescued by a nearby coven. She is currently silent and possibly suffering from amnesia.
Because of your criminally insane behavior, violence, and lack of remorse, you are the Insanifier. Each night, you may PM the hosts Bite: <player>'s finger off!. That player's actions will be given an insane modifier for that night.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This character was submitted by Sultan of Skook.
You are well known in prison for making delicious pruno, and you constantly find yourself drinking the alcoholic beverage. As such, you are Drunk. Your actions will target a random player every night.

In another area of the fortress, a football team was relaxing after a hard day's work. Out of the blue, someone threw a bow at them. They were not impressed.

A grandfather clock chimed somewhere in the depths of the fortress. Nearby, a blond woman in a long coat scanned the time keeping device with her sonic screwdriver and examined the readings curiously.
"This clock is old school. I'm good at old school," she said, leaning in to examine the clockworks a little more closely.

She was interrupted in her musings, as the faceless man approached her from another hallway.
“We have our first assignment,” he said, showing her a piece of paper.
“Then let’s get right to it,” the woman said.

The two approached their target, but before they could complete their mission, a figure from the shadows intercepted them. Both were taken out with directed energy bursts from a concealed weapon. The echos of the shots reverberated in the silence of the night.

Doctor Floptopus and Maniacal Engineer were killed by Staser fire.
Dear Doctor Floptopus and Maniacal Engineer, you are the hosts of the game.
Hosts.jpg

The rules said:
Our word is law. Behave yourselves.
The hosts. Mysterious, unknowable beings that control every aspect of your lives from the shadows. Or, y'know, an engineer and an engineering student with a shared hobby. Take your pick.

The hosts rule over the game with an iron fist. Their word is law, and they won't hesitate to enforce it. While the Mafia plot from the shadows, it is the hosts who get their hands dirty and kill their victims for the sake of their game.

You are the Mafia Dressmaker Hitman. You are the player who carries out the mafia kill. You may also provide falsified role PMs for players to screenshot on request. For all intents and purposes, you count as a mafia member but you have no vote and may not advise the thread on who to lynch nor the mafia on who to kill.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead or this is inevitable. Alternatively, you win if all players have a good time, regardless of who wins.
...well that was an unexpected twist!

It is now Day 2. Phase ends on Sunday February 10th at 1:00pm US CST. Also, I would like to remind everybody of the following rule:
Make it clear if you're idling your role. You may not idle your role two nights in a row, unless you have limited shots. Attempting to do so will result in your role being used on a player at random.
Please make sure that, if you do not intend to use your role during the night phase, let us know that you are idling. If you attempt to idle two nights in a row, your action will be RNG'd to a random target, unless you have limited shots. Also, if you started the game holding an item and have not passed that item to someone else already, this is the last phase you may hold that item. If you do not pass that item by the time N2 begins, it will be removed from the game.

Read it again!!!

I had a choice to use it at any point within the first 24 hours of Day 1, but if it wasn't used by the 24 hr marker, it would just activate anyway.
I'm pretty sure Elieson is telling the truth at this point (not sure why I chose the Brazilian football team I guess I thought it would be different and quirky from other suggestions), I'd also say that Max is mostly likely town as his actions seem genuine during the end of D1, and my idea that Elieson used his role to save a potential scumbuddy max from a lynch can safely discarded.

Well, uh... what a night scene that was.
While Skook was town, I honestly think their death was for the best. That's one of the most anti-town town roles I've seen in a while, especially in a game where we're all compulsive.
Anyways, finally have a chance to sit down for my readthrough. This week's been hell. Thank you everyone for not killing me.
Now for the actual reason for this post: I just wanna double check that PMing about this game is fine (obviously with the mods in the chat). I seem to remember this being a thing last time I was here, but I want to double check before I pull something that could be very stupid and very gamebreaking.

I'm still confused as heck about the dead mods, mostly how the heck would they have died, if they were able to share info with scum since they're in every PM and all, and if they count as a forced-to-be-killed 'slot' (or two slots even?) for us to win. I'd like to high-five the slot that shot the hosts.

I honestly haven't given the reread a go though, but I have engaged in some OC though.

gamebreaking

Chaos incarnate

I doubt it. If Skook knew, there'd be no reason to put in a target.
Makes me wonder if the rest of us have hidden modifiers like that too.

All right, finished muh read
Well unless you die in the night :lapras:
squints
cocks head
Probably just random, but with the fact that Skook (the person Zinn quoted in that post) died overnight, it's weird. From listening to people talk, I think Zinn is new, so it's possible this is newbscum or newbvig or something but idk. Probably just the random. That said, worth bringing up now.

I'll come out now and say that I don't trust town leaders for the most part, so I'm pretty wary of Max. That said, if the whole cop/watcher thing discussed yesterday works out, then I'll be more open to him.
If it didn't happen though, I say lynch him. We don't really have a reason to believe his claim outside the fact that he made it. Deathless mafia is super OP, so if he survives, then that's almost proof of his townness, then we can continue on with him being a TL of sorts, even if he can't vote. He'd still be very helpful in that state, and the mafia would be unable to kill him immediately afterwards still.

As for actual suspicions, the first person I want to look at today is jd. He immediately disliked Skook's vote for Cap, as can be seen below
Whoops, quick trigger on the post there.

Sultan's vote is bad and I don't like it. Although I do find MP's reaction to Elieson interesting.
As I'm sure we all remember, Skook's vote for Cap was based around the idea that Cap was going to be inactive. And yet, later on, we can see that he ended Day 1 on the Snake wagon, which was running almost exclusively on the idea that Snake was pretty inactive.
PlayerVotesVoting
Elieson6MegaPod, DarthWolf, Contrainer, Lone_Garurumon, TheCapsFan, Officer Snake
Officer Snake6Max1996, Elieson, jdthebud, Rainbow Cloud, Ereshkigal, Klavier Gavin
As far as I've noticed, everyone else who had an opinion on the matter seemed to follow along with that opinion with yesterday's lynchwagon. Not really worth calling anyone else out because of that.
Except Skook, but he's dead. Rest in peace.

Also, @Officer Snake are you now an Insanerizer? That would be good for us to know.

Also, I think we can trust most Role PMs we see from here on out. They labeled themselves as Tailors in their Role PM, meaning they're no longer able to do so now that they're dead. While we should take any Role PMs we saw on Day 1 with a grain of salt, the ones brought forward from here on out are more likely to be truthful - unless someone planned ahead and asked for one, which is always a possibility. Though a less likely one.

I'll come out now and say that I don't trust town leaders for the most part, so I'm pretty wary of Max. That said, if the whole cop/watcher thing discussed yesterday works out, then I'll be more open to him.
If it didn't happen though, I say lynch him. We don't really have a reason to believe his claim outside the fact that he made it. Deathless mafia is super OP, so if he survives, then that's almost proof of his townness, then we can continue on with him being a TL of sorts, even if he can't vote. He'd still be very helpful in that state, and the mafia would be unable to kill him immediately afterwards still.
No, no, no, I'd rather not have you guys try that. Firstly, it'd be a waste of a lynch. Second, the first kill attempt will take away my ability to vote.

Isa think Max isa Toad, nota Koopa. No hop-n-bop, per favore?

If people arw against it I won't push for it. Its just my thoughts on another possible way to go about trying to confirm Max.

No, no, no, I'd rather not have you guys try that. Firstly, it'd be a waste of a lynch. Second, the first kill attempt will take away my ability to vote.
I'd like to ask what you mean by the first kill attempt taking away your ability to vote?

Back
Top Bottom