• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

As I'm sure we all remember, Skook's vote for Cap was based around the idea that Cap was going to be inactive. And yet, later on, we can see that he ended Day 1 on the Snake wagon, which was running almost exclusively on the idea that Snake was pretty inactive.
That’s a pretty interesting point. Jd was even acknowledging how Elieson could easily be lying, yet voted Snake instead...care to explain, jd?

Also, I think we can trust most Role PMs we see from here on out. They labeled themselves as Tailors in their Role PM, meaning they're no longer able to do so now that they're dead. While we should take any Role PMs we saw on Day 1 with a grain of salt, the ones brought forward from here on out are more likely to be truthful - unless someone planned ahead and asked for one, which is always a possibility. Though a less likely one.

Ummm no. Just no. The hosts aren’t gonna stop hosting because they were “killed.” It’s a bad idea to blindly assume that no PMs shared from here on out will be falsified.

You know what? I’ve decided to repeat my last vote.

Vote: Elieson

Why choose the then-inactive Officer Snake over your prior vote choice (myself) to put into the ring? It just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

If Elieson flips scum, we can draw connections to jdthebud, and by extension, Caps, as possible scumbuds due to jd’s voting behavior.

You know what? I’ve decided to repeat my last vote.

Vote: Elieson

Why choose the then-inactive Officer Snake over your prior vote choice (myself) to put into the ring? It just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

If Elieson flips scum, we can draw connections to jdthebud, and by extension, Caps, as possible scumbuds due to jd’s voting behavior.
...did you even see Elieson's Role PM screencap?
Vote: MegaPod

Yes, Max. And if you’ll notice, I questioned his choice of target, not his timing. eyes suspiciously

Oh yeah, I also noticed it reads “Brazil were...” A possible error made in hurried host haste, ‘haps? :unsure: Eh, not solid evidence on its own but thought I’d bring it up.
Unless it's a pressure vote, there shouldn't be any reason to vote him.

Apparently you completely missed how PMs can be falsified. Which makes me wonder why you haven’t already asked for a mass sharing of PMs so Town can win the game right now. :unsure:
I did consider that, yes. But then I realized why that's impossible. Let me ask you this: Considering no Role PM flips happened before he posted the screencap, what would he have used to falsify it?

By requesting the hosts falsify it, which we have official confirmation of as a possibility. What are you going on about, Max? What do the flips have to do with this? I can’t make sense of your reasoning.

Think about it. Falsifying a screencap of a Role PM to say you are Town-aligned would require a screencap of a Role PM of an actual Town-aligned person. Unless one was shared to Elieson via OC, he couldn't have gotten one, as there have been no flips before his screencap post. I will admit I didn't consider host falsification, but it's still more likely than not Elieson is Town.

Would Elieson have known to request a false PM from the mods? I wouldn't have thought about it, and I don't remember that being part of the last Chaos game I played.

@Elieson can you explain why your posted PM seems to contradict itself?
Actually wait, that PM looks weird.

First it says "once in the game, during the day, you may challenge a player". Then it specifically mentions Day 1???

I mean, it was in the rules. If you read through them you'd know, and if scum read the rules that's definitley something that would stick in their minds. And even if Eli didn't, that's 100% information scum would share with each other, so if even one of them read that all the scum would know.
Honestly a lot of yesterdsy was based around Eli, and the reason I barely touched on him in my earlier catchup post is because I think he deserves an entire reread of Day One based around his posts and actions, separate from my general read. There was a lot to unpack there, and I both made and refuted my own suspicions a few times during that first read. That's something I'm gonna do tonight, and I think it's worth other people doing the same.

Yes, Max. And if you’ll notice, I questioned his choice of target, not his timing. eyes suspiciously

Oh yeah, I also noticed it reads “Brazil were...” A possible error made in hurried host haste, ‘haps? :unsure: Eh, not solid evidence on its own but thought I’d bring it up.

Nota the firsta PM with awkward wording. Check my own.

I did consider that, yes. But then I realized why that's impossible. Let me ask you this: Considering no Role PM flips happened before he posted the screencap, what would he have used to falsify it?

Whata am I, choppeda liver?

Would Elieson have known to request a false PM from the mods? I wouldn't have thought about it, and I don't remember that being part of the last Chaos game I played.

I don'ta see contradiction. I seea forced usage in place. It'sa odder than a Toad chowing downa on a mushroom salad, but so isa everything else-a.

Nota the firsta PM with awkward wording. Check my own.

Whata am I, choppeda liver?

I don'ta see contradiction. I seea forced usage in place. It'sa odder than a Toad chowing downa on a mushroom salad, but so isa everything else-a.
Interestingly, your role PM you posted doesn't mention your alignment...sign that you're scum? Or just lazy?

Bear in mind, however, that the hosts will provide false role PMs on request.
Elie himself doesn't need to falsify it. He can get the hosts to do it for him, which would produce a seamless fake, win-con and all. Not saying he did, just saying he could've.

Honestly, this is totally something Elie would remember to do. Elie's the type of guy who uses every avenue available to him, this is totally something he'd make sure he remembered he could do.

Honestly, at this point, I'm in agreement with Pod.
Vote: @Elieson
Why in the hell did you pick Snake, when there were people like Pod who you'd already expressed actual suspicion on?

• Questions about game mechanics should be asked in-thread. Questions about your own role should be asked in your role PM conversation. Ask them in the wrong place and they won't be answered.
We could simply ask the hosts directly if they can still do false role PMs or if it was pure flavour text?
I mean if they truly were part of the Mafia then the Mafia can no longer make night kills.

This feels like a mechanics question to me.
@Doctor Floptopus @Magnificent Entertainer

Hopefully we can get this cleared up.

Back
Top Bottom