• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

Q: Where is the search button!?
A: Due to some technical limitations we had trouble installing the search add-on. Therefore we have disabled it until ready so the forums wouldn't have to stay closed for any longer. We're working to add this feature back ASAP within the coming few days.
I don't see this in the to do list, is this still coming in the "coming few days"? :p

Empty to-do list (for now!)
I have worked through the current to-do list with any problems that do not require a specific add-on or javascript to function.

Since these require a bit more time to be implemented / investigated they may stay there for a few weeks while we're working on some higher priority issues.

Thanks everyone for helping out and reporting any problems they've found with the update! It's been great help from you guys :bulbaLove:
As always, if you find any more issues just report them and I'll look into fixing them.

I disabled showing of my online status, and I can see the green dot indicating 'Online' on my avi on my posts. Is it what’s supposed to happen? Or is my status being shown in spite of me disabling it?
You can always see your own status, other users can't.

For some reason the post information about each post has moved to a weird place.
Is there a way to fix that?
It seems the authors of Flat Awesome+ (the style parent we use) decided to change the mobile version to more represent the PC version.
So this is as intended, I personally don't think it looks that weird now vs then?

Minor thing, but the thread navigation bar is too big now:
It looked better before

Minor thing, but the thread navigation bar is too big now:
It looked better before.
It stretches to fit the full width (if you check on a page that both has prev & next page you see the different stretches).
If you disagree, feel free to post about it over in this thread: Style Thread (New Bulbagarden Default!)
And ask noworry on her thoughts. She's the artist here, I just make the things works :p

You could've at least given us a warning...
The only one that is able to update the back-end is our webmaster Archaic. He's a very busy man and we got lucky with him having some time last night to update. We can't always announce when we are going down when an opportuniy announces itself, especially for smaller updates. Sorry for any inconvenience regardless.

It stretches to fit the full width (if you check on a page that both has prev & next page you see the different stretches).
If you disagree, feel free to post about it over in this thread: Style Thread (New Bulbagarden Default!)
And ask noworry on her thoughts. She's the artist here, I just make the things works :p

Well, I find it uglier now. Smaller buttons were more visually appealing, but I’m not be art leader around here. ;p

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom