• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Hmm, what makes you believe this?
Looking on it after getting some much-needed sleep, I can see two different things going on here. I can see Ereshkigal claiming cop and voting for Contrainer, and I can see Aussie DESPERATELY trying to tell us, with a mouthful of the banana peel he keeps talking about, that he knows Elieson is scum, some way or another. All in all in my mind these might just as well be counterclaims.

What I think I was trying to get at with the Eresh/Mega/Zinn thing is that...let's say we lynch Elieson and he is scum. That might put scrutiny on Ereshkigal for claiming cop, pending Aussie's explanation of why he knew Elie was scum. If this is the case then she faked both PMs, and you have connections to that given that your name shows up in both faked PMs. With regards to Zinn, their actions given that in context rubbed me the wrong way, so I added them to finish the trio.

There's so much that is probably wrong within that whole theory. I didn't take items into account, and it's possible that if you and Eresh have been partaking in OC that she lied to you about her role and is using you. Right now the most prominent issue is between Aussie and Eresh. I see no reason not to follow AussieEevee's direction at the moment.

[VOTE]: Elieson

1 @MegaPod why didn't you comment on the fake role.
Well, it could be that Eresh is scum, but it could also be that she really was trying to disguise the fact she’s a Cop variant to throw off scum. It’s not enough for me to want to immediately lynch her, as long as the latter is a plausible scenario.

Looking on it after getting some much-needed sleep, I can see two different things going on here. I can see Ereshkigal claiming cop and voting for Contrainer, and I can see Aussie DESPERATELY trying to tell us, with a mouthful of the banana peel he keeps talking about, that he knows Elieson is scum, some way or another. All in all in my mind these might just as well be counterclaims.

What I think I was trying to get at with the Eresh/Mega/Zinn thing is that...let's say we lynch Elieson and he is scum. That might put scrutiny on Ereshkigal for claiming cop, pending Aussie's explanation of why he knew Elie was scum. If this is the case then she faked both PMs, and you have connections to that given that your name shows up in both faked PMs. With regards to Zinn, their actions given that in context rubbed me the wrong way, so I added them to finish the trio.

There's so much that is probably wrong within that whole theory. I didn't take items into account, and it's possible that if you and Eresh have been partaking in OC that she lied to you about her role and is using you. Right now the most prominent issue is between Aussie and Eresh. I see no reason not to follow AussieEevee's direction at the moment.

[VOTE]: Elieson
So...is the connection you drew between me and Eresh only because she received the character I submitted? Also, she hasn’t OC’d with me, for the record, but in what way do you suspect she may have been using me?

2 @Ereshkigal why change now?

Four reasons:

1. Because we have a second person posting with a post restriction. I would be counterclaiming AussieEevee to a degree, and the needless distraction of which of us us the real person with a post restriction and which one is faking it (even in a game like this, why would there be two people with post restrictions?) would ultimately only hurt Town.

2. If Elieson flips Mafia, it means that regardless of my alignment I had been working for the Mafia up to the point I dropped the act. I had been taking directions on what to do from Elieson via OC. It also means that, for a second game with OC, the Mafia had been using OC against town and possibly rather successfully.

3. By this point, I'm assuming that if they Mafia didn't know by now they would by daybreak. It was pretty obvious I was hiding something, and the Mafia needs to hunt down the power roles quickly. Getting this information out there helps Town by both cutting off any surprise the Mafia can lay through unexpectedly killing a power role and makes certain Town knows I am not going to play games through OC.

4. Town not knowing at least one of the power roles is going to hurt town in the long run, as the lack of information can be exploited by the Mafia to hunt the power roles down. And this is the only way I can guarantee I'm actually revealing it to town. If Elieson is Mafia, then the Mafia already know this.

I don't like Eresh. It seems... bad that she randomly decided to fake a post restriction from Day One. It just seems counterintuitive to fakeclaim that hard. I usually say lynch all liars, but at the same time, she revealed herself on her own volition.
The one thing that really bothers me is Numbah One over there feeling like he's almost the exact same as Eresh is claiming to be, both his prior and current claims. Eevee's pushing to simply vote Elie and not vote Contrainer seems to imply that he knows Elie is scum.
Honestly, if Aussie were to in any way confirm this is some way I would switch over to Elie, but for now, the whole reasoning for believing that is trying to theorize from a post restrictuon, and I don't really trust my abilities to do that.
So for now, I'm going to

Vote: Ereshkigal

I never got a chance to read Eli like I said I would. Two midterms this coming week, so I've been kinda busy, and there isn't a lot of time left in the day for me to do so. I doubt he'll survive the day anyways.

To explain my push on AE, if he is only able to talk like this then he is no use in our discussion. He has a vote and power but if those arent reliable then we might as well get rid of him at some point. Tbh though, this restriction is way too convoluted to the point where saying anything has no meaning, just voting. It sounds kind of too far fetched and easy for scum to hide in.

Wait....
Hey, I had that birthday first, 7 years earlier :p

Vote: MegaPod for having a February birthday that's not on the 7th :D
AE subs in for RC, he didnt use his restriction here
Vote: AussieEevee
Stop hiding and explain yourself

Oh almost forgot
Also, I would like to thank the town doctor for agreeing to cover me on this insane gamble, even as much of a headache as I know failing to talk me out of it was. Stay hidden, my brother in arms!
I am in contact with a doctor who did not work with Eresh, aka I have a CC. I highly recommend the other doctor to contact me to solve this issue, one of them... and maybe even Eresh, is a liar.

Unvote: Contrainer
Vote: AussieEevee

At least I was consistent when faking the posting restriction.

Back
Top Bottom