• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always loved conquest the most. The gameplay was pretty top notch. Wish it could've gotten a sequel.
I would like either a sequel with more Samurai Warriors characters or maybe one with Dynasty Warriors ones.

Although the second one has almost no chance of happening since there's already a Romance of the Three Kingdoms/Dynasty Warriors/Yo-Kai Watch crossover.

I would like either a sequel with more Samurai Warriors characters or maybe one with Dynasty Warriors ones.

Although the second one has almost no chance of happening since there's already a Romance of the Three Kingdoms/Dynasty Warriors/Yo-Kai Watch crossover.
I'd love to see a Pokemon game similar to Hyrule Warriors or Fire Emblem Warriors

Anyone else see this?

Attachments

• 1550001931031.jpg
    1550001931031.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 142
Its Fanmade

Reverse google search brings up the 4chan post where they talk how it was made. The logo's and the shadows give it away lol It's really poorly made.

Gamefreak emoloy professional artists, these mistakes wouldnt happen at the highest level.

Last edited:
Its Fanmade

Reverse google search brings up the 4chan post where they talk how it was made. The logo's and the shadows give it away lol It's really poorly made.

Gamefreak emoloy professional artists, these mistakes wouldnt happen at the highest level.
Well, to be faaaair... official Pokemon artwork is pretty bad at shading.

This thread gonna lag so bad tomorrow afternoon. Especially if we get a surprise.

Found a pretty interesting looking rumour about the direct.

directleak.jpg

Fake, imo. There are too much games there for a Direct that should focus on Fire Emblem. I would not know what to expect from a "Super Mario Maker Nitro" (it seems fake). And it was announced that the Direct would only deal with Switch games, if I'm not mistaken. The "leaker" also know so much about the Direct contet (even know about Super Mario Maker Nitro), but doesn't know the names of the eighth generation games, so it seems unlikely.

I saw another rumor that says the direct is mainly Fire Emblem focused

View attachment 115786
That's not a rumor tho (I mean, if the translation is correct...)

Last edited:
That would be silly to me, may as well have called it a Fire Emblem direct. That seems a bit less likely to me.
I would be inclined to agree with you, but we have to keep in mind of one major factor. Last E3, Nintendo hosted a Nintendo E3 Direct, and while they showed a few stuff there, the bulk (with some saying 90% of it) was generally all for Super Smash Bros. IMO I would think we may see a section for Fire Emblem for about the same time as we did for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so it very may well be focused mostly on Fire Emblem Three Houses (which is not a bad thing imo).
Now for Pokemon, I'm going to sound pessimistic, but IF we were to have have news for it, we would have something like trademarks leaked by now, so as it stands, its best to say anything saying Pokemon for tomorrow's Direct is most likely false. I'm inclined to say we may hear Pokemon news starting next month though, but that is just my hunch. IF and only IF we don't hear anything next month (one, that would baffle me to no end, and two, that means another month with nothing), I would sadly be inclined to believe we won't have any news for the games till May or, dare I say it, June 2019. In all, lets see what tomorrow brings us. Cheers, and happy Wednesday!

I really hope that's just a typo or mistake in translation, I want to see other games not just Fire Emblem.

Now for Pokemon, I'm going to sound pessimistic, but IF we were to have have news for it, we would have something like trademarks leaked by now.
Unless Nintendo specifically held off on getting it down to avoid that very thing happening.

Found a pretty interesting looking rumour about the direct.

directleak.jpg

a lot of this matches with what industry insiders like zell, emily and the like in Retera have mentioned with starfox, zelda, pikmen, metroid trilogy and the like.

Although the Kingdom Hearts and Sepha being in Ultimate seem iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom