• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it's posted on DeviantArt and literally tagged fakemon by the artist? XD

Yes.

On another note I am thinking the next region probably isn't in China.

It just doesn't really seem like a place they would do for political reasons that are too serious to be discussed in this forum.

something I thought was pretty cool about that masuda go tweet that I've seen people point out is (the new weedle one) is that a lot of people are speculating that the 226 could be 2/26 announcement

but the 199 and 4.16 too are interesting because they're the dex numbers for Slowking and Vespiquen

I do still think it's probably a coincidence but given the King/Queen rumors that've been floating around lately, I thought it was interesting

If we want to be really crazy and take this a step further; we also see the number 033 which could refer to Nidoking and Nidoqueen. (033 is Nidorino).

If we want to be really crazy and take this a step further; we also see the number 033 which could refer to Nidoking and Nidoqueen. (033 is Nidorino).
That would only possibly be Nidoking, really, since Nidorino doesn't evolve into Nidoqueen- also 74hp, so I guess Geodude is getting in on this too.

The only way I'd be okay with a royalty theme is if the plot turned out to be about overthrowing the two royal mascots, which are revered to the extent of freedom being limited. Keep the Kalos war out of it.

Has anyone seen this yet?

View: https://twitter.com/NVPlays/status/1096503252022149120?s=19

Edit: I think he deleted the tweet so I took a screenshot

if he deleted it it might've been because his observation was incorrect, though if the LGPE news section was removed then that's interesting I guess. Especially since they just put a demo out for it a few days ago. There's no concrete info or leaks yet but I do feel like we're finally at that point where we can say there's smoke.

the more time that passes, I'm honestly indifferent as to what the region, theme, starters, etc end up being. I just want another mainline game to play and I want the community to be bustling again ;-;

That would only possibly be Nidoking, really, since Nidorino doesn't evolve into Nidoqueen- also 74hp, so I guess Geodude is getting in on this too.
(Puts on Tin Coil hat) Yeah, but there’s a symbol, which could reference Nidoqueen! Not only this but there’s two 74s! Trubbish is the 74th Pokémon in the Unovan Pokédex! That means the theory is Rock Solid! …Or literally Garbage…
I’m not being serious by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom