• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

I'm not dead yet. Though losing my ability to vote is a big blow...
What I mean is... that you are effectively dead, as you can't influence anything... I mean, you can still influence our opinions, I guess but you have no vote, and no night action, so you're effectively powerless to effect the outcome.

I had Deku protect me last night, assuming I'd be the choice target.

To be fair, I believe AussieEevee claims and therefore I believe he is the most likeliest to flip town, Max I think is town due to what he claims to have happened last night. Deku has been acting town most of the game but he is very experienced and if there are two mafia left then I wouldn't put it past him to be one of the two. Zinnlav's role is very hard to prove, and by the process of elimination I would say they are the likeliest to be scum due to the current roles, although they where one of the first people on D4 iirc to lead the bandwagon on Klavier, I expect scum to have distracted from Klavier early on.

At this point no one sticks out as scum, although I kind of expect a Zinnlav and Deku scum team.. Still expect to be shocked when it's revealed.

To be fair, I believe AussieEevee claims and therefore I believe he is the most likeliest to flip town, Max I think is town due to what he claims to have happened last night. Deku has been acting town most of the game but he is very experienced and if there are two mafia left then I wouldn't put it past him to be one of the two. Zinnlav's role is very hard to prove, and by the process of elimination I would say they are the likeliest to be scum due to the current roles, although they where one of the first people on D4 iirc to lead the bandwagon on Klavier, I expect scum to have distracted from Klavier early on.

At this point no one sticks out as scum, although I kind of expect a Zinnlav and Deku scum team.. Still expect to be shocked when it's revealed.
This isn't much of a defense...

i know who's mafia but i'm dead...

T̙̰͙ẖ̰̯͇̯͍̚ͅa͍̹̩͚̘̤̲t͚͚̬͇͎̰͖̐ͫ̏̈ ͉̜̆͛ͧͮi̯͇ͯͩ͗͛̈́̂ͅs̘̾̆ ̪̥̮ͥ̏ͯͪ̿̿n̹͇̊ͮ̏ͪo̪͊̍͛͐̏̚ṱ͉͎̲̝̝̝ͯ͗ͣ̆̊̒ͦ ̗̻̟̜̭͓ͩͥ̎d̪̼̲̺̭̼̝ͤ̇̓̏̈́̑ͦe̳̬͓ͣ̚a̤͋͑͗̉dͧ̊̎̒̚ ̲̂ͯw͔̲ͩ͋̾h̘̟̝̠͎ȉ̻͕̳͐͐c͓̯̟̘̆͛͆̋ͯͅh̞̟̰̰̓̾ͥ̊̎̎ ̙̯̐͌̅͒͛̄̾c̣aṇ̞̝̺̌͂ͫ̍̀͋ͤ ͖̹̩̖ȅ̘t̟̪͉́̂ͅe͇͎̿̑̄̄̓̓r̜̪͊͊n̻̮̻̪̈́̇ͥ͊a̜͇̖̓ͪ̅̓l̬͈̋l̈̓͌ͣȳ̄ͥͮ͒̽͊ ̭̱̇͒̉ͦ͐l̬̳͂̎ͬi̯̣e͕
̦̙̗̜͙͐̊͊ͅA̬͈̤̹͉̯̼͌ͦ̒̑n̪͙̳̪̯̞ͤͤ͛ͬ̎̑̅d̙̦ͩ̉̇ͨ̍̆̚ ͍̖̫̝̗̠̳̽͌̏i͈͔̬̓ͯ̇̂ͨ̔n̙̽ ̮̤s͔̰̳̜͈̰͎̉̾̌tͬ͊̌ͫ̌̊r͐̅̌̌ͭ͋ͥa̼͚͚̬̘̳͎ͯ͌͑ǹ̳̫͕͙̆ͅg͇̰̺̖͚̲̋e ́̎̍͂̀a̭̤̪̞̙͙̲̽̄̏ͬͫ̌̔ě̟̆͐o̯̭̞n͖̘͍̪͓̘s̗̩͓̠̹̈ͩͅ ̫̬̣̗ͪ̾ͭ̿͒̾ͅe͔̺̗̘v̻̻͓̭̅͋ͩȅ̜̞̪͙͕̬͒n̬̯̲̠͑̓ ̟̲̹̜̗d̺̰̫̩͚͕͋ͣ̑eͦ͆̈́a͓̪̬̖̤̜̿̏ͭt̺͎ͥ͑̿̿ͥ̍ḧ́́̂͐͑̊̚ ̪̫̺͖ͬ̾̉m̱͙̗̻̫͓̏̏̽a̬̜̻̖͖̎̏ͣ͗͌͛ͯy͎̹̯͉̪̻̐ͦ̓ ̹͖̲̦͖̻ͅd̖̜̥̹͍̩̐ͧ̂ͩ̐̄͛i̼͓̭̗̫̟ͧ̋̌ͥe̗͍͈̬̤̅ͪ̄̃́̇̊

Well, Flop said at the beginning that 1/4 of the players were mafia, so that means 3 or 4, one of whom was lynched. But if 3 of the 5 left were mafia, it would be the end or at least LYLO.

Back
Top Bottom