• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fun design (honestly, I've liked most of the fake designs-even Crown and Scepter, as annoying as the leak was), but that font looks weirdly familiar to me.

What makes me really suspicious here is that camera angle. There's no reason for someone to just be taking a picture of a screen-if they're getting actual info, they should have access to the file. (like what happened with the SuMo starter leaks) The only reason someone would need to take a picture of a screen would be if they didn't have access to the file otherwise-and I seriously doubt Game Freak is letting people just hang out as they display their upcoming Top Secret Trailer without checking for any photography devices
Don't undervalue "leakers", they usually make the all thing weird just to let people believe they went on a secret mission to discover info.

It's a fun design (honestly, I've liked most of the fake designs-even Crown and Scepter, as annoying as the leak was), but that font looks weirdly familiar to me.

What makes me really suspicious here is that camera angle. There's no reason for someone to just be taking a picture of a screen-if they're getting actual info, they should have access to the file. (like what happened with the SuMo starter leaks) The only reason someone would need to take a picture of a screen would be if they didn't have access to the file otherwise-and I seriously doubt Game Freak is letting people just hang out as they display their upcoming Top Secret Trailer without checking for any photography devices
But didnt someone take a picture of that Lapras image from the Let’s Go leaks?

But didnt someone take a picture of that Lapras image from the Let’s Go leaks?

Yeah, and it was the fuzziest, blurriest, screenshot I've ever seen. It reminded me of all the fake screenshots people tried to leak of Mega Flygon. Because of that, I thought for sure it was fake, but look where that ended up. Now I'm not really sure how to rule anything out. What bothers me is that the text is the same color as the logos; green on green and pink on pink. Seems like an odd choice.

Man those logos look crisp af. I could actually see that being it tbh. Also I like how the colors represent the colors James used in his 2019 pic. Especially since the 2018 was USUM colors. Heh.

Man those logos look crisp af. I could actually see that being it tbh. Also I like how the colors represent the colors James used in his 2019 pic. Especially since the 2018 was USUM colors. Heh.
I have to admit that when I saw them I thought "these could be legit", but it was because of James Turner picture that I immediately thought "nah, they did it on purpose".

P.s. 21/11/2019...it would be a thursday. Not really in line with the last two gens.

Last edited:
What pic are you referring to?

I have to admit that when I saw them I thought "these could be legit", but it was because of James Turner picture that I immediately thought "nah, they did it on purpose".

P.s. 21/11/2019...it would be a thursday. Not really in line with the last two gens.
Well now that I think about it X and Y was released on a Saturday

Those logos look much better and even have a hint of legitimacy to them.

I personally think the crown/scepter fake logos look much better. These King/Queen ones just look bland and non-pokemon-like to me.

I... I actually really like that design... but why the girl gotta be pink. boy's not blue! GIVE ME LAVENDER OR GIVE ME DEATH.

If legit, then I can already see "REAL MEN play Pokemon Queen!" becoming a thing quite quickly lol

Behold, your mascots: Royal retyping imminent
240px-497Serperior.png
200px-593Jellicent-Pink.png

Last edited:
If they're real (which I doubt, because wut) I'll just have to get used to the logos.

Doubt they'd actually name them those though, because like said before:
-gendered
-probably inspired by the region, which they just don't do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom