• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Y̯͂o̲̰̫͚̣͌ͣ͋͑ͤu͛́͑͋ ̺̬̫̓ͪͤͥ̍m̿̐̆ȅ͛ͨͮ̓̅̾a̓͋n͚̰ͅ ̝͓͇͎̗̖ͧ̀ͭt̩͉̪̠̍̋ͭ̓ͯ̚h̦̐̍̇ẹ̝̳̫ͪ̉ͯ̓ ͧl̮̯̗̟̗̂i͙͕̼͕̥ͧv̙̜̯̹̝ͪ̐̽̇̀̏̚i͈̤͛͋̍n̫̐͛̽͛̔ͭͯg͚͔̟͎͈̰ͦ͗̔ ͉ͥd̞̫̻͈̺̃͊̈́̍o̞ͭ̇͆̋̍nͥͤͪ'ͯ͗̐̾͑ͯṫ ̙̹̲̣̼̫̄ͤ̆ͩ͊ͮ͋m͈̪̱͚͈͕̅ͅa̬̫̩̯͈͎͈͆̒k̜͈̖̞̲̹ͫ̈͋̄́̇eͣ͛́ͮ̉ ̺̟ȃ͙̅ͪ͛̆̒ ̠̹͚̹͔̍́̾̚m̪͕͓̱̠ͤo̭̭͚̜̖̼͋̓̇c̠͈̬̪̘̾ͤͫ̄ͮk͉̼̞͈ͯͯẹ͎͖̣͇͉̔ͤ̇͋͐̒ř̻̘̮̬̯̦̘͒͗̓ͪy͓̖̋̽͊ ͗̃̅͑̓́̌o̮ͣ̽ͭ͋f̝̮͍̝͉̞̞ ̝̩̫͉̒̏̔̽ṱ̱̩͇͕͇̀͌̊͒ͫͅh̖͙̯è͌̐̀̾͋m͚̺͚̜̤̤̃ͣ̏ͪ̂̉s̥̽͗̌̑͂̽e̝̟̥̤̻͆̒l̻̞̰̙͛̎ͫ̅̏v̥̦̼̠̎̀̃e̙̻̪̞̜̟̍̾ͅs͕̘̤͓͚͓̘̓?͕̫̤̊͋͂ ͉̗̬̘͔͆ͩ͐ͭ͒̏ͅ:͓̋̚̚p̦̬͗͐͐̓ͨ

I̝̙͇̜͚̜̙̔͗̍̐ͭ ̯͎͛̈́̋̔͑̓͆l̖̯̙͍̮̗̲ͭͧ̍͆͛e̙͙͚͇̲̪̹̊̍ͫ̓̄̓̓ạͬͯ͒̓v̠̘̠̺̗e̼̻͈͈̩̬͚͆͋̃̏̒̅ ̠̾͛ͯ͐̊y̹̤̱ͦ͋͗̒̽̅̓o̮̺͍̾ͅu̯͙͉̣̱̼̥ͥ̽ ̭̖̥͆̐̈̚w̦͌ͦͧ̈͂ͤ͐i̱͒ͦt̬͇̜̘̟̬̱ͤ̋͗h̉̂ͩ̒̍̄ͯ ͦͥ̈͊ͧẗ͎͇̗̥̲͔̱́̈̈́h̞͖̖̹̮̎̆̚ͅi̱͔̲̲͚̦̫̾s̲͎̻͔͇͚͌ͧ̅̄̓ͫ ̌ḭ̻̞͎͓̩̻ñ̪̦̭̳͔͇ṽ̖͈̤ͭͥ̅̋ͤͨi̬͙̠̲͖͚ͩ̍ͥͬ̚t͍́͂̑ͫa̱ͯt̲͚̱ͤ̍̀̍̃ͤͅȉ̩̰̥̱ͭo͓̤̺n̪ͬ̈́ͦ:̆ͫ̏ͬ̈̅̚ ̦̬̗ͪͪͯ͋̽̂̔J̭͈͈ͩ͒ͭ͛o͙̎̊͋ȋ̋̂͌n͔̟̉̊̄ͪ̽ ̪̼͕̻͇͗͋̍u̺͓̗̬͔̐̄͌͊̀́̚s̝̣͉͉!̗̲̙ͮͦ

T͙̭̺́h̟̱͈̦̬̱̪̽͛ͮe͗ͦͫ̅̍ ̔ͯ̃̀̎̑n̪̜̲̬͚̆̋ͤ̔ͮͅͅé̞͙̲̞͕̃̒ͬ͑͆c͉̉ͫ̂ṯ͐̄ͯͤ͒ͨͪa͇͗̃r̼͕͕͖̲̻̜̎͌ͬ̽ ̗ͤ̉o̼̥ͮ̆̾f̟͔̖̆̅̈́ ͛ý͎̮̳̑ó̦̝̹̀̅ͣͤ̎̑ͅṳr̼̖̄̇ͥ ͫ͋s̺͑͑ͨ͊͊ȍ̼̦̘̜͔̲ͬ͌ͬ̽̑ͣu̗͚̲̓̔l̺̙̮͔ͪ̊ͪͫ̃̋s̬͈͙ͩ̈̐̈̉̅ ̣̲͉̫̺͚̉ͮ̓ͤͫw̼̪̮̝̜͔̿̄̅͆ȋ̟̘̭̟̰̜ͅl̜ͫ͆̋̀l̥͚̳̩̫ͨ̇ͭͅ ͙͐̍͑͋̍ͭḃ̳̌̈ͩ̇ͩͧe̯̹ ̳̣̤̙͗ͦ̽ͤš̞͔͉̭̺͂ͫo̥̪̰̪̯̩͓ͣ̍̄͋́͋͆ ̤͖̺ͬͪ̐̒s̲͇ͪͤ͆̃w̦͎͇̰̗̳͔͐̾̓̅͌ͭ̆e͙̼̻͓͚̞̒̈́ͥͮ̈́͋ė͕͓̲̪͙̲ͣ̔ͯ͐́̅t̖̙̖͙ͬ.̫̻̮̣͚̼͍̄̆.͇̰͇͙̞ͬ́̑ͅ.̺͋̈̅

ENDGAME
PlayerVotesVoting
Officer Snake3AussieEevee, ZinnLav, DekuNut

The robot scurried backwards, firing his gun wildly. The hero, the swordsman, the lord and the squad all advanced on him menacingly.

"It's over, Mega Man. We've caught you," the blue-haired fighter said, raising his axe. Beside him the swordsman stood watching, frustrated that he couldn't help.

The axe fell.

Dear Officer Snake, you are MegaMan.EXE from the MegaMan Battle Network.
latest

Lan Hikari said:
Jack in, MegaMan! Power up!
"The NetNavi belonging to Lan Hikari, MegaMan.EXE was created by Lan's father, Yuichiro Hikari. In fact, MegaMan is Lan's twin brother, Hub, who died at birth due to a heart defect, but their father used his data to revive him as the NetNavi, MegaMan. MegaMan is a skilled virus buster and net battler, and has a number of different abilities to help him in combat, most notably his standard Mega Buster, an energy based attack that can either rapidfire for a little damage or be charged for larger amounts of damage. He also has abilities such as the Style Change, which allows him to
change his elemental alignment to one of 28 possible different combinations, giving him upgraded powers depending on the change, and has a number of different Battle Chips that can be equipped to him, such as the CyberSword.MegaMan has a close relationship with Lan, and, more often than not, is
the voice of responsibility, reminding Lan of his obligations and acting as his conscience. MegaMan is also close to a few other NetNavis, specifically Roll, GutsMan, and Glyde, the former of whom has a crush on him."
MegaMan has a close relationship with Lan, and, more often than not, is the voice of responsibility, reminding Lan of his obligations and acting as his conscience. MegaMan is also close to a few other NetNavis, specifically Roll, GutsMan, and Glyde, the former of whom has a crush on him.
Because your abilities depend on what Battle Chips are equipped to you, you are the Amnesiac. You will gain the ability or abilities of the most recently lynched players for the night after they are lynched.
This character was submitted by Max1996.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.

Moments after the last spark of life left the boy's body, a chuckle sounded from within the crowd of yellow-clad players. They parted to reveal the magical girl standing in their ranks.

"Finally," she said. "Now that he's out of the way, you're completely outnumbered."

Hector raised his axe, staring at her in shock. Next to him, Guts desperately fumbled about for something to use as a weapon to use in the place of his missing sword.

"Looking for this?" One of the football players asked smugly, pointing the stolen weapon at his heart. He thrust it in and Guts fell to the floor, dead in an instant.

Dear Max1996, you are Guts from Berserk.
latest

Guts said:
I'm used to fighting to survive. But what grows worse daily is the pressure not to die. Have I ever before wielded a sword so heavy?
The Black Swordsman, Guts has certainly had a very difficult life. Born into the world by a woman as she was being lynched, he was left to die under the gallows. A group of mercenaries saves him, but his adopted mother dies a few years later due to plague as he watches. The mercenary leader. Gambino, teaches Guts the art of swordsmanship, but sells him for a night to a man named Donovan, who rapes him. As a result of this encounter, Guts develops haphnephobia, with only the touch of Casca, his girlfriend, being able to soothe him. Eventually, Guts is forced to kill Gambino, the closest man he ever had to being his father, and is enlisted to join the Band of the Falcon, led by Griffith. During a feast called the Eclipse, most of the Falcons are killed and Guts is forced to watch as his former comrade, Griffith, rapes Casca. Guts severs his own arm and has his right eye gouged in the process of being restrained.
One thing that characterizes Guts above all else is his resilience and persistence. He never gives up, despite overwhelming odds, and is a staunch disbeliever in the ideas of destiny and causality, believing himself to be in command of his own fate.
You have survived many perilous trials throughout the years, meaning you are very difficult to kill. However, in your bid to survive, you have severed your own arm and lost your vision. As such, you are 3x Deathproof. Three attempts to kill you will fail, however, each time you nearly die, you will lose a power. After your first death, you will no longer be able to cast votes. After your second death, you will no longer be able to post in the game thread during night phases. Once you have died for a third time, you will only be able to communicate via PMs and will no longer be able to post in the game thread at all.
This character was submitted by jdthebud.

Undine raised her hand, and a sphere of water coalesced around Hector, cutting off his air supply. He stared at her in horror, his mouth forming the words I trusted you. He couldn't hold his breath for long, especially not after fighting the robot.

Dear ZinnLav, you are Hector from Fire Emblem.
2e375d2697fbbc5fe27ac2f292386b44.jpg

Hector said:
Hector is the lord of Ostia and an old friend of Eliwood. He is one of the three main characters of Fire Emblem: the Blazing Blade, along with Eliwood and Lyn. He wields an axe, which sets him apart from the swathes of sword lords in the Fire Emblem games. He’s also one of the only lords that is an armour-class unit, as most are cavalry or infantry. Hector is blunt, often coming across as rude, but honest and warm. Due to Hector’s high defense and attack, he’s often used to place units in a chokehold, or to bait CPU characters into attacking him as he can one-shot the majority of opponents.
You are the Paranoid Axe Owner. If anyone visits you during the night, you will kill them.
This character was submitted by DekuNut.

Turning around, the squad and the magical girl left the hall, and the bodies, behind them. It was over.

Dear AussieEevee, you are Brazil’s 2014 World Cup squad.
o-NEYMAR-BRAZIL-facebook.jpg
Brazil were the host country of the 2014 football world cup (soccer for you Americans). This was the first cup to use goal-line technology. Brazil came in fourth, having lost to Germany 7-1 in the semifinals. Germany then went on to win. Neymar, a member of the squad, was among the top five goal scorers of the cup.
Sport, as everyone knows, is the modern-day alternative to gladiating. As such, you are the Gladiator. Once in the game, during the day, you may challenge a player by PMing the hosts. Once you do so the day will restart and only you and the challenged player will be available for lynch that day.
This character was submitted by Officer Snake.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead or this is inevitable.

Dear DekuNut, you are Undine Wells from Sleepless Domain.
tumblr_p32ehq062R1rghpjuo1_400.png

Undyne… wait said:
NGAAAAAAAAH!!!
Undine is a young magical girl who attends Future’s Promise School for Magical Girls. She, like most magical girls, works hard to protect the city from the monsters that invade at night. She is deeply guilty about the deaths of her teammates in Team Alchemical, despite it not being her fault. Her magical girl name is Alchemical Water and, as expected, she has water powers.
You are the Water Doctor. Each night, you may target a player and protect them from death. However, if your powers come into contact with electricity, both you and the electricity’s wielder will be killed.
This character was submitted by Lone_Garurumon.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead or this is inevitable.

Endgame! Congratulations to AussieEevee, DekuNut and Klavier Gavin for winning! (And the hosts, of course.)

Thoughts, highlights and action log coming in a separate post.

Last edited:
Bravo, Bravo Deku & Elieson/AussieEevee on your amazing play, I trusted you both completely (well not as much AE, I figured if Snake was town, AE was Mafia)

I figured ae/elie was scum based on his odd choice d1. Deku though, I would barely believe water doctor would be scum, given my role and all. Well done,I couldn't figure out last scum since everything else was believable

So! Now that the game is over, a few thoughts:
  • Items were woefully underused. Nobody used any of the active items.
  • Elieson’s d1 OC wheedled a lot of soft claims and claims out of people. Mafia had a huge advantage from the get-go.
  • Zinn killed more people than the mafia. Mafia knew about zinn from d1, but for some reason they were a PR magnet.
ITEMS:

You’ve been given a raw fish!
snakehead+fish+2.jpg

Red Dwarf said:
Rimmer: Lister, if you must know, I submitted a discourse on porous circuitry that was too... radical, too unconventional, too mould-breaking for the examiners to accept.

Lister: Yeah. You said you were a fish!
Fish are good for hitting people with. Sadly, you can’t do that in this game. It wouldn’t be sporting.
(This is a passive item)
This item was submitted by ZinnLav.

The fish allowed it’s holder to bypass Gary’s ascetic modifier, hence the “fishy” in the role description

You’ve been given a potato!
20170731_214129-555x688.jpg

Samwise Gamgee said:
Po-ta-toes! Boil them, mash them, stick them in a stew. Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.
Delicious! You can’t really do anything with it, though. This is mafia, not Cooking Mama.
(This is a passive item)
This item was submitted by dragon_nataku.

On night 4, the potato would have turned into a sontaran and roleblocked the holder.

You have been given ME’s sunglasses!
handlebar-sun-staches-disguise.jpg

Hey, have you seen that Maniacal Engineer fellow? I hear he’s a very shady guy.
You can wear them as a disguise! They’re prescription, though. PM the hosts with Shades on to wear the shades during the night. Only during the night, though. You can’t wear sunglasses in the day, that would be silly!
This item was submitted by Zexy.

Wearing the sunglasses would have flipped a cop result.

You have been given a Sharkhead Attachable Laser Beam Cannon!
f2eb_shark_w_frickin_laser_pointer_water.jpg

Doctor Evil (no said:
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!
...You can’t use it in this state, though.
This item was submitted by Zexy.

If held at the same time as the fish, this would have turned into a vig item with silly flavour text.

You have been given some headphones!
h202302C1

Oh no he has airpods in he can’t hear us oh god oh f-
You can hear music coming out of them.
(This is a passive item)
This item was submitted by Hanzo.

Post restricts holder.

You have been given the spaghett that somebody touched!

What would you like to do with it?
This item was submitted by Flop’s friend, Dan.

Absolutely useless. Entertaining, though.

You have been given some heelys!
b273f66a169ed75b78247f40bd9f620d.jpeg
You can glide around silently while wearing these.
(This is a passive item)
This item was submitted by Flop’s friend, Gordon.

This turned the holder into a ninja.

You got some pocket lint!
pnp-p710m721078.jpg

Wait, you sait pocket LINT? I thought you said pocket Lindt.
You could probably use this dubious mixture of dust, thread and dirt to bribe the hosts to say something on your behalf.

Self-explanatory.

The headphones are playing you a song! You can listen to it here!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

You can’t get the lyrics out of your head. In fact, you can’t get any other words into your head, either.
Except from private conversation with the hosts, you may only communicate using lyrics from this song. No bolding letters. No odd capitalisation. No loophole abuse at all, or the punishments will be severe.

You have been given a Pineapple pizza!
65b9xroxiec11.jpg

Everybody sane said:
Pineapple on pizza is disgusting.
ME can’t eat pizza. He’s lactose intolerant.
You can’t eat this pizza, either. It’s too cursed. It’s of no use to you.
This item was submitted by Flop’s friend, Dan.

This, if passed to ME, would have killed the host role the next day.

You have been given some duct tape!
rainbow-mini-duck-tape-brand-duct-tape~13635085

A wise man once said:
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
You could probably stick this to someone. Or tie them up with it. PM the hosts at night with a target.
It only has enough left for two uses, though.

This allowed the user to take another player hostage.

Any questions, feel free to ask! Next up: Action logs.

y'all suck :p
Good game everyone. It was a fun time. I admit that my play probably wasn't as good as some of you are thinking - I got the most townie scumrole possible - but the whole thing was an interesting time. Just remember that, in a game where role and alignment are rolled separately, don't trust anybody because of a claim.
Gavin, AE and Elie - nice scumming with you three. All of you made great inputs for the scumteam, and this win really was a group effort.
Thanks for having me, and I guess I'll see y'all next game!

Of course I got the useless item...
I like how I baited Deku with my elemental buff claim but it turned against me. That was kind of the balance to his role i guess but unknowingly turned into a threat to me as well

Elieson’s d1 OC wheedled a lot of soft claims and claims out of people. Mafia had a huge advantage from the get-go.
Zinn killed more people than the mafia. Mafia knew about zinn from d1, but for some reason they were a PR magnet.

I may or may not have told Elie on the first day I was PGO >_>

index.php
In my defence nobody else bothered to reach out to me, if you want a Discord user to spill everything, speak to them on their home turf.

EDIT (since the game is over and I don't wanna triple post):
Upon signing up AS A SUB, submit three (3) objects. Aaaanything you like. Again, so long as it's not some obscure and oddly specific relic that's a pain to research. These objects WILL be made into items.
What happened to the Holy Grail & Koh-i-Noor, they're not obscure and almost everyone knows what they are right?

Attachments

• 1550691002510.png
    1550691002510.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom