• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think gen 8 will have a hard time beating gen 7 starter wise, at least for me. The only only ones i disliked were Dartrix and Incineroar, and both of which have redeeming qualities. Dartrix is a little meh, but his fun emo personification makes him a lot cooler. And Incinerorar is more like I just wish Incineroar was something different. Like I do think the design is pretty cool, but I would have preferred to see a fire/dark cat Pokemon standing on four legs. But besides that, honestly I love all the starters and all their different evolution for Gen 7, so I'm not expecting the Gen 7 starters to do more than that for me at least.

And based on how the 2016 Direct was moved, Pokemon seemingly extra hyped about Pokemon day this year, I think we are due for information within this next week. I don't really trust this Perep guy too much, but I would love if that 22nd or 25th prediction came true. The sooner we get information, the better.

If there is an announcement or something on the 25th or 26th I won't be able to watch until late night. Starting a brand new job then lol.
I feel. I got an interview midday on the 26th, and I am going to have some trouble being in class if we get an announcement in the morning and then having to practice for my interview. I might honestly skip class that day.

I feel. I got an interview midday on the 26th, and I am going to have some trouble being in class if we get an announcement in the morning and then having to practice for my interview. I might honestly skip class that day.
Congrats on the interview! I hope that it goes well for you! Hope you will figure something out, if you skip class that day make sure to get notes from one of your classmates.

Lmao wat a faker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-110149_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190221-110149_Twitter.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 122
Lmao wat a faker
What a joke. He said he would have some proof didn't he? Not just more information? Lol, I bet this guy thinks he's so sly. After already blatantly admitted that he believed the logos were real, I would not believe a word out of this guys mouth.

Not finding anything on the Majelisk name. But a very quick google search of "fakemon Fornang" which is what he claims to be one of the legends, brings up an actual Fakemon

Edit: Just learned that some Pokemon share names with older fakemon. Still doesn't make me believe this guy though.

Last edited:
Not finding anything on the Majelisk name. But a very quick google search of "fakemon Fornang" which is what he claims to be one of the legends, brings up an actual Fakemon
There have been cases where official Pokemon have shared their names with Fakemon. Incineroar, Noibat, and Poipole are some examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom