• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it was the same person.
But ot both are wrong. the tweat mentioned it being cold.

Set your sights on Sinnoh, nature lovers! This region is beloved for its cooler climates and majestic mountains.
️
Or stay inside and study at the Pokémon Academy!

Cooler Climates, not COLD climates. Their is a significant difference, since in Kanto, its also cool because its a temperate region (Same with Johto, Unova and Kalos).

In the Winter, its cold. When their is hard wind, its cool outside and not cold.

Exactly. Faker confirmed, since neither did happen.

Also: I doubt they will show anime footage for Ash and the starters so early on as well, since that kills the anime marketing for the current SUMO saga.
Does it, though? Because there's like... nothing left to market of the current SUMO saga. Ash just did his last Island Trial and we already did the whole Ultra Wormhole plot stuff. They did just introduce Meltan, but we've already got Meltan merchandise a plenty. Seems all that's left is a league arc and I don't think they'd have much to market there.

They have 8+ months left. It won't all be fillers and league episodes; we don't even know who catches Meltan.

Plus, they've just started working on the next anime series. There is no incentive to tease it yet.

I'm just gonna assume that leak is fake because using Ash to showcase the new starters sounds really odd, and like, why do a reveal through an anime clip when you could just show game footage?

Also I don't think there's any way we're getting a warmer climate region again right after Alola. and, fire snake starter sounds cool but unlikely given we already have a grass snake starter

Serebii said:
Within the summary for next week's episode of the Pokémon Sun & Moon anime in Japan, due to air on March 3rd 2019, it has been stated that it will show the latest news & information on the upcoming Pokémon movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back EVOLUTION, due for release in Japan on July 12th. At present it is not clear what the information will be, or if it will be information that will be showcased throughout the week but we'll provide any and all new information as and when it comes

Definitely expecting movie news soon, at least.

Hopefully, they will do something different for the movie. Only showing Mewtwo, Mew and Pikachu's models is lame. We don't even know how Ash is going to look in that movie.

New games are based in Egypt. Starters are Grass sloth, Fire snake, Water hippo.

Countdown video on Pokemon Day will reveal an exclusive (very) short anime trailer showing Ash meeting the new starters.

Look out for the Dustox Flower Fields in today's Sinnoh video.

I honestly would love this, Egypt would be so interesting as a region.

New games are based in Egypt. Starters are Grass sloth, Fire snake, Water hippo.

Countdown video on Pokemon Day will reveal an exclusive (very) short anime trailer showing Ash meeting the new starters.

Look out for the Dustox Flower Fields in today's Sinnoh video.
Egypt? 7.8/10 too much sand

Tbh, the Pokémon Kingdom Red and Pokémon Kingdom Blue leak sounds so ridiculous (as much as LGP/LGE) that I think it could be true.

Still holding out for a London region though (regardless of the leaks).

About the starters I would like to say that a grass sloth and a water hippo are very good entries in terms of designs (only slaking and hippodown if I'm not wrong) but....they're freaking slow animals!!!! Not again, GF, not again.
We have too many snakes (Arbok, Seviper, Serperior, Zygarde and those who look like snakes Milotic, Dunsparce, Giratina-0, Onyx etc.) , one of them is even a starter, so I don't really care about this.

No thanks to Egypt. Too hot, too sandy. I know that GF would add their variety to it, but much like Alola, the region's true nature would be present throughout the vast majority of the region, meaning it would still be mostly be a sandy, hot region. Enough hot regions!

No thanks to Egypt. Too hot, too sandy. I know that GF would add their variety to it, but much like Alola, the region's true nature would be present throughout the vast majority of the region, meaning it would almost entirely be a sandy, hot region. Enough hot regions!
Especially considering that there hasn't been a region set outside the tropics in a traditional Pokemon game since 2013.
Isn't that the purpose of the anime in the first place?
What I meant to say was that I don't think they would reveal information about the next games through anime clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom