• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way. In Pixelpar tweet ash is throwing his pikachu to the stars. Another hint to the old rumor?
Another? When did Pixelpar reference Stars in the past?
Hopefully I see 20 new pages on here tomorrow. That's when you know something is up haha
In that case, something will be up, but it'll be a new fake that people are having fun joking about, or a topic about game design that results in a lot of discussion, but brings us nowhere closer to Gen 8. (or a new Masuda tweet getting dissected)

So, if he was just using the phrase "the stars are aligning" in the usual way, with no extra hints towards anything, why would the stars in the image he posted be relevant?
Sure. I just want to understand if he used that gif for a reason or not. We know he likes to hide hints just so people can go back once the announcement has happened and look for them.

Sure. I just want to understand if he used that gif for a reason or not. We know he likes to hide hints just so people can go back once the announcement has happened and look for them.
Yeah, that's why I asked-why single out the stars as opposed to anything else?

Feeling very glad to have not taken that one any bit seriously- but I'm honestly just in wait mode until the 27th to see what happens. Really no need to build up any more reasons to be waiting for that date. XD Only a few days away now.

Although I don't know what to do if nothing happens on Pokemon Day, we've got no other immediate date to look forward to aside from CoroCoro in March and that's not going to hold anything unless an announcement comes first.

I still remember the trolling corocoro did with the box art for Sun and Moon. Watch that happen again in the coming months and piss even more people off.

Also at this point, even though it was fully understandable, I miss the real leaks people passed off as false. Like the clips for cutiefly and the other pokemon.

Hey, not sure if anyone has noticed but on the Pokemon Instagram site they have been doing the regions for Pokemon day once a day with gen 7 being the region mentioned on the 26th which could make Pokemon day the perfect day for gen 8 to be announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom