• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Set your alarms trainers" + 3 Pokeballs definitely sounds like starters to me. (A nod to Satoshi being late.) Very excited! I'll keep an eye out on the trademark sites this morning; I doubt anything would be posted after they've been so careful to not let anything leak out, but we'll see.

Just checked and nothing yet! The direct’s in the evening for me so I’ll be on the lookout!

I don’t want to see how filled this thread will be after I wake up after sleeping tonight in the next 12 or so hours...

Needs to be mirror imaged and made sharper?

Proven fake, apparently its a sonic reference.

I have seen some people wondering about what they will show. I find it unlikely to show a Direct just for a teaser (this game context is different from SM). At the same time, the starters and the legendaries are the least we can have of a trailer, I think?

I think we can expect the starters due to the three Pokeballs.

Dude, this couldn't be any better for me! The direct is at 8:00 AM for me. I don't have class until 9:30 AM, so I could watch the trailer multiple times until class starts.

Just checked and nothing yet! The direct’s in the evening for me so I’ll be on the lookout!

I don’t want to see how filled this thread will be after I wake up after sleeping tonight in the next 12 or so hours...

Appreciated! Usually they're pretty good about the trademarks only coming out after the direct, but we've had certain ones spoiled before.

The tags for the stream include "action"

Could it mean anything? Was it always the case?

Attachments

• D0VqejdU0AIFpFt.png
    D0VqejdU0AIFpFt.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 57
Appreciated! Usually they're pretty good about the trademarks only coming out after the direct, but we've had certain ones spoiled before.

Didn’t we get Sun/Moon beforehand?

It might also be worth looking at recent 4chan posts (without opening them if it is irrelevant for our own sanity) for any random logos since wasn’t that the way Let’s Go logos were discovered?

It was obvious that they didn't bring over the Treehouse guys just to talk about LGPE and play with little kids.

Wait, was it announced that the Q&A will be about the eighth generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom