• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, was it announced that the QA will be about the eighth generation?
no just that they are there for 5 days. which is strange even more so when you consider that they only ever used the treehouse related to new games that are being translated.
i guess they will livestream some of the tree houses but didnt reveal it prior due not making it seem more supicious?

Me reading this thread right now
tenor.gif

Didn’t we get Sun/Moon beforehand?

It might also be worth looking at recent 4chan posts (without opening them if it is irrelevant for our own sanity) for any random logos since wasn’t that the way Let’s Go logos were discovered?

We did! Though those were from Italian/European trademarks, not the standard Japanese ones.

And yes, Let's Go's did get posted there in some form. Couldn't hurt, but imagine there's a host of fake rumors being posted there now lol.

It's presumed based on this direct. The fact that they're bringing over the Treehouse guys make this likely.
I see. I personally still don't think so. It would be weird, because the event will not be streamed, as far as we know we will not have any GF developer in New York, and they probably will not be able to talk much about the games for now.

no just that they are there for 5 days. which is strange even more so when you consider that they only ever used the treehouse related to new games that are being translated.
i guess they will livestream some of the tree houses but didnt reveal it prior due not making it seem more supicious?

Well, if we have new information (like Ohmori or anyone from GF saying that is going to the event, or the announcement of a streamed Treehouse), then maybe, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom