• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes :) I guess it would require the two versions to either be separate regions or time periods for it to really make sense!

What do expect to see in the trailer? A recap leading up to the reveal? And once the trailer starts, do ya'll think we get the three starters and the legendaries? Or maybe the three starters and some characters introduced?

Last edited:
Speculation: a quadru-ped fire starter, a grass starter without legs and a flying fish lmao

but its just a embeded yt video^^

Honestly I had just never tried it directly on yt before and it has a history of glitching out on me, plus it feels nicer to me to view it directly ‘with’ Nintendo.

Guess its more to do with my senseless mannerisms rather than logic...

Honestly... I really dont wanna see any leaks. Now that a direct has been CONFIRMED for tomorrow, I'm actually just hype to see everything with a fresh set of eyes. Im sure others will differ, this is just me personally.

Honestly I had just never tried it directly on yt before and it has a history of glitching out on me, plus it feels nicer to me to view it directly ‘with’ Nintendo.

Guess its more to do with my senseless mannerisms rather than logic...
i edited the post to include the twitch link which on my end is always bufferign like crazy (200k connection btw) but maybe it works better for you.

Honestly... I really dont wanna see any leaks. Now that a direct has been CONFIRMED for tomorrow, I'm actually just hype to see everything with a fresh set of eyes. Im sure others will differ, this is just me personally.

I agree. If no leaker has appeared so far (when we didn't know about the Direct), now I hope they keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom