• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 3 Pokeballs is definitely a sign that we are likely getting the starters tomorrow. I mean, I think I'd be hyped for anything at this point, but if we got an XY style trailer with starters, gameplay, legionaries, and logos, I will be crying a lot. I mean I'll probably be crying if they just say the names.

So excited but also really annoyed that I'm in work (it's at 2pm for me)! At least I have a 15 minute break at half 3, so I can squeeze it into that because I'm not going to be able to look at my phone without seeing a spoiler otherwise.

I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up more xD And I saw Joe post on era that this deconfirms the weedle because its the 27th, but it was still the 26th in japan when this annoucement was made so...

He's never going to hear the end of it xD
FOR DISAPPOINTMEEEEEENT.

It probably is what we all think it is, but I like to keep my expectations dangerously low this time around.
Keep expectations low but for now be hype at the fact that we finally have something. Groudon has been forced back into the seas and kyogre reigns

I am very, very cautiously curious~excited now (maybe +.00022 %)
for the a chance of there being two regions and six distinct starters:
This simply because of Nintendo as media creators in general having this now very famed penchant for setting something up to look one way and then having there be a huge twist!

Having every old region in the game feels unlikely, but one day either in this Gen or a future one, two or three is definitely within the possibilities of Switch and later next gen platforms!

They usually register the trademarks when the names are leaked.

Well, at least for Japan, they time it so the trademarks will post after the announcement of them. Sometimes it's unavoidable for them to post earlier, due to their being about 2 weeks processing time. If nothing shows up in around 10-15 minutes, then it's probably safe to say we won't get the names until the direct itself. I would actually prefer that.

Now can leakers just wait two whole days without doing anything so that I can get surprised? Because I like that feeling of surprise and the hype that comes with it.
291qlc.jpg

Get off the internet now while you can

Now can leakers just wait two whole days without doing anything so that I can get surprised? Because I like that feeling of surprise and the hype that comes with it.

If they manage to find something, they’ll certainly will post it online, and I’m sure they’d be eager to leak stuff beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom