• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"7 minutes of new information", makes me think the Generation 8 games won't be the only thing shown. There's never been a trailer for a Pokémon game that long, I don't think, especially not for the start of a new generation. The presentation will likely be filled up with comments from Ishihara and the new director, probably Oomori. Other than that, maybe a surprise announcement for a spin-off title. I highly doubt the trailer will run for much longer than 4 minutes total. That's still plenty of time to show the starters or maybe even the Legendaries. I'm so excited :3

"7 minutes of new information", makes me think the Generation 8 games won't be the only thing shown. There's never been a trailer for a Pokémon game that long, I don't think, especially not for the start of a new generation. The presentation will likely be filled up with comments from Ishihara and the new direct, probably Oomori. Other than that, maybe a surprise announcement for a spin-off title. I highly doubt the trailer will run for much longer than 4 minutes total. That's still plenty of time to show the starters or maybe even the Legendaries. I'm so excited :3
nah, 5 mniutes will be for pokemon history and the last 2 will be for trailer.

I have an idea of what those three Pokeballs could represent, one represents a small update or news related to spin-offs, the second one could represent something related to Pokemon Bank or any application that allows you to transfer Pokemon and finally, the last one represents the Gen 8 announcement. At least that's what I think.

So excited but also really annoyed that I'm in work (it's at 2pm for me)! At least I have a 15 minute break at half 3, so I can squeeze it into that because I'm not going to be able to look at my phone without seeing a spoiler otherwise.
Just go to toilet for 7 minutes and watch it. If you have your phone and a connection that is.

I've seen no trademarks. I even checked them myself. I didn't check the twitter, but that would take forever if there is anything at all in there.

Anyway, I just want to say that anyone that wants to assert that they were right all along is wrong. They didn't know, they just got lucky. Was it a good guess? I'm still not willing to say so, since it's only happened once before, but this will now set the precedent that info is supposed to come on Pokemon Day, and we will be seeing this every year from now on.

I have an idea of what those three Pokeballs could represent, one represents a small update or news related to spin-offs, the second one could represent something related to Pokemon Bank or any application that allows you to transfer Pokemon and finally, the last one represents the Gen 8 announcement. At least that's what I think.
Maybe they just represent the three new starters :lapras:

Watch...the reason there's no trademarks is because they'll use two of the unused trademarks.

Or it just could be because nobody has found/guessed the titles yet.

Watch...the reason there's no trademarks is because they'll use two of the unused trademarks.

Or it just could be because nobody has found/guessed the titles yet.

Again, they usually do a good job of registering them so they release after they get announced. (For example, the trademarks could post next week Tuesday, or later this week, though next week Tuesday would be the more likely scenario.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom