• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stiiiiill want that fire lamb to be real not gonna lie. Alternatively, a floofy fire bunny.

Doesn't have to be a starter but I'd still love for there to be a capybara pokemon, or even just a guineapig pokemon. So I can show my girlfriend and have her lose her rodent loving mind. xD

Whatever the starters will be, I'm betting it's a trio of which I will probably not pick the Grass starter.

Again.

Seriously. When will they make a Grass starter that outdoes the other two for me. I've only chosen the Water and Fire ones up until now.

I thought so. xD

Eee though. You guys I'm so excited. I've been having a bit of a down in my depression stuff and this is the pick-me-up I needed. And since my brother also has a switch he and I can trade pokemon locally since I don't have an online thing on my switch and I won't be able to access that stuff because we have to PAY FOR IT now. ):
(I'm glad it has brought you some joy! Keep on fighting!)

I'm so freaking excited ;___; finally some news! Also, I'm 99% the Chaos/Control logos are fake. They aren't very well designed, they have a bunch of typographic inconsistencies.
Yeah. The titles and the logos also imply that the games would be a crossover between Pokemon and Sonic, which I highly doubt will happen.

What if "alter genesis" is the game name and we have only one edition this time?
Doubtful, the copyright info mentioned cards, and there's not much reason to talk about cards for a video game copyright.
The weedle was obviously a hint, I don’t why people were even getting annoyed over it, this just confirms that it was a hint.
People were getting annoyed because some users were saying that they were being unreasonable for not believing it was a hint, and because people were trying to find meaning in every number, even saying the stardust number gave the release date.

If the Weedle really was a hint, why would Masuda hint at the date that a direct was announced instead of hinting at the date that the direct was on? It's only a day later.

Last edited:
Yeah. The titles and the logos also imply that the games would be a crossover between Pokemon and Sonic, which I highly doubt will happen.
I don't think it's a crossover. But the names do kind of work since Chaos and Control are opposites of one another.

Just a ramider to everyone that these forums will crash tomorrow. They just will, no point in trying to fight it. So don't expect to be able to jump on here right after the direct.

Poor forums, brace yourselves...

Also so glad the announcement of an announcement is finally here! And the direct is at conventient time for me, at that!

So, what are you guys hoping the starters will be? (I have some hopes to see them since they have 3 pokeballs in the announcement tweet)

I'm obviously biased, but since we had a Water/Dark starter in Gen 6 and a Fire/Dark starter in Gen 7, I'm hoping for a Grass/Dark starter to round out an unofficial trio.

OH yeah, forums are definitely going to crash tomorrow during the ime of the direct.

I really want to see a fire horse starter. I really want to see them break that trend with the fire starter being on 2 legs in it's final evol and I think the horse one can finally break this... maybe. I did think the same for Litten too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom