• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I'm late, I was on the school, but OMFG! I'M SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!! and tomorrow I'll have two stupids english exams that I will pass so easily IN THAT EXACT TIME! :C well, at least I'll be free early so I can enjoy the announcement a bit later.

Speaking of the alternate timelines, I'm pretty sure Yellow and Let's Go aren't connected to the main timeline at all. They're in their own little sub pocket where the line between anime and games are blurred.
I don't know about Let's Go, but Yellow was very much the anime version. I think Let's Go may be more on the blurred side.

The Direct will last 7 minutes, the trailer of the games should last much less than that. You can watch the trailer on any break you have.
=/ Probably gonna try- awful loud at work, though, so it'd be without sound, which isn't ideal.

Can we just talk about how crazy it is that Pokemon just took over the world? I've never seen anything played by so many, and watched by so many as much as Pokemon is. Satoshi built an empire. It's really crazy when you think about it.

There is only three cartoons that I can think of that completely took over the world like this and they all come from Japan. DBZ, Naruto, and Pokemon. And I think Pokemon stands above them all.

Can we just talk about how crazy it is that Pokemon just took over the world? I've never seen anything played by so many, and watched by so many as much as Pokemon is. Satoshi built an empire. It's really crazy when you think about it.

There is only three cartoons that I can think of that completely took over the world like this and they all come from Japan. DBZ, Naruto, and Pokemon. And I think Pokemon stands above them all.
Another thing that was crazy is that Pokemon had a really rough start, now it can easily reach the public today.

My favorite franchise of all time, tbh.

Pretty much how I felt when Pokemon GO became popular- Pokemon is one hella impressive franchise.

And I want Canada. At least have Québec, Ontario, and Nunavut for the cultural diversity (French, English, and Inuit).
I'm from Quebec so I 100% agree with you! Also , a Canada based region can give us an interesting winter region. Just so you know, 2 days ago we receive 25 cm of snow and today it's -30C. And a winter region woud be so different than a hot region like Hoenn and Alola.

Too bad we never see satoshi every do anything. Lile dude its your franchise but where the hell are you?

Hope he directs one more game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom