• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a dynamic camera, several immersive worlds, open world environment, new mechanics, a lot of risks. Guys we are not getting Pokemon Breath of the wild for sure and I seriously know that. But having the usual game, with a fixed camera in a linear region where you have to battle 8 gyms and then the league is kinda lazy for the console it is released on. I stopped playing Let's Go after 4 days. It's a 70 dollars game, it cannot simply be a 40 dollars game with better graphics.
I don't think anyone here is expecting that we won't get a great game with Gen 8. XD But the point was really just that Joe can say that he's expecting saltiness because there's always a group of people who aren't satisfied. It's an easy claim to make, and it's not towards the entire fanbase- because let's be honest, if you were going to predict that the majority of the fanbase was going to be salty over a game, it probably would have been Let's Go, right?

I’m really hoping it’s not King and Queen. I already feel obliged to choose King because of my gender. I should not feel obliged choose a game based on my gender.

And if these are the titles, well, I think it’s safe to say they are running out of ideas for titles.
Even if it's (god forbid) King and Queen, you dont have to pick based on gender at all. The differences will most likely be the gender of the professors, team leaders, teams, or the ruling monarchs.

I honestly don't get why any one would be embarrassed to get one or the other, tbh.

I’m really hoping it’s not King and Queen. I already feel obliged to choose King because of my gender. I should not feel obliged choose a game based on my gender.

And if these are the titles, well, I think it’s safe to say they are running out of ideas for titles.
Yeah that's not it. Those are the stupidest titles ever (but if they are the true titles I'm going on record saying I'll probably go for queen. Unless King's pokemon looks more badass.)

Yeah. I don't think that they would gender the titles.

Yeah that's not it. Those are the stupidest titles ever (but if they are the true titles I'm going on record saying I'll probably go for queen. Unless King's pokemon looks more badass.)
Oh heck yeah, game choice always depends on the version exclusives or box legendaries for me. XD I chose Sapphire because I liked Kyogre, Diamond because I preferred Dialga over Palkia, and Sun because I wanted Midday Lycanroc.

My parents bought me Gold, I don't remember picking that one. =I ...Lugia is better than Ho-Oh. Don't tell Paul.

I want the titles to be something completely out of left field; blinding everyone.

Mine doesn't say anything, which is why I'm worried since I'm a heavy sleeper and it might mean that it is 8:00 a.m. instead.
Try googling it instead? If you ask what 6am pst is in your timezone, it should immediately tell you.

Edit: Oh also, if it is a 24 hour clock, then 8:00 definitely means 8am. 8pm would be 20:00.

Oh heck yeah, game choice always depends on the version exclusives or box legendaries for me. XD I chose Sapphire because I liked Kyogre, Diamond because I preferred Dialga over Palkia, and Sun because I wanted Midday Lycanroc.

My parents bought me Gold, I don't remember picking that one. =I ...Lugia is better than Ho-Oh. Don't tell Paul.
I share all of your opinions here except I git moon cause Lunala.

Try googling it instead? If you ask what 6am pst is in your timezone, it should immediately tell you.

Edit: Oh also, if it is a 24 hour clock, then 8:00 definitely means 8am. 8pm would be 20:00.
Welp, time to wake up at six. And I was so happy when I thought I was going to see it at night...

EDIT: Talking about versions I generally choose the one that's closest to blue, or have a legendary I prefer. For remakes, I prefer the opposite of what I chose last time

Gen I: I got Spanish Blue, for some reason. I know they were available in LA that way, but I didn't expect that they would get one.

Gen II: Got bootleg Silver. I was kinda disappointed with the real English Silver because the fun move known as TEA was Hidden Power.

Gen III: First game! And I got Sapphire. Also, only game I played un-spoiled because I was too young to use the Internet and the anime was only around the Pryce battle. In other words, I didn't know about Gen III at all.

Gen IIIR: I got Fire Red because I already had Blue and my cousin had LeafGreen.

Gen IV: I got Pearl because I prefer Palkia over Dialga.

Gen IVR: I got HeartGold because I already had Silver.

Gen V: Got Black since I found Reshiram cooler than Zekrom at the time.

Gen V2: I got Black 2 because I knew it would continue from Black 1. I was right.

Gen VI: I got X because I liked Xerneas better.

Gen VIR: I got Omega Ruby to keep with my pattern of choosing the opposite of what I originally chose.

Gen VII: I got Moon since I like night better than day.

Gen VII2: I got Ultra Moon because I thought it would be radically different from normal Moon. I was wrong.

Last edited:
I liked Lunala more than Solgaleo but Lycanroc had priority for me. D= But I did wind up with a copy of Moon anyway because my dad just assumed I'd want it.
I'm opposite in that I love solgaleo and midnight lycanroc. I got sun and had my friend evolve my lycanroc and send it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom