• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nani

I don't think Walking Pokémon is essential or shares a great importance, so them not existing wouldn't bother me, but it is still too early to come to this conclusion. GF might be keeping it to reveal later to have something to serve later. Bringing spirits down based on the first trailer is too extreme at this point.

So are we visiting Kalos in the postgame? A question on some people's minds.

They'd really have to reimagine and remake Kalos to do that since the original Kalos is stuck in 2.5D style.

It would be a dream come true for me, since I love Kalos and would love to see it in a more 'mature' (for lack of a better term) style, but it would be a lot of work at this point.

I wasn't digging the starters at first when I saw their models, because it made them all look bipedal and similar, but that art has me enjoying them lots more! Their poses give them a lot more character! (Also, a rabbit Fire starter...we zodiac believers live another Gen)

I'm sad that it looks like we won't have any following or overworld Pokemon, and I wish less time was spent just showing old Pokemon battling, but the new region was still gorgeous! Hopefully we'll have some fun new features announced in the coming months that will make up for some of the removals, or even get a game known for its story like Gen 5!

But as we all celebrate this new announcement, let's take a moment of silence for all the fake leaks we were told simply couldn't be false.

King and Queen...
NidoKing is yes another hint to King however, or as some will call it, the 5th coincidence
;)

Oh come on, Februrary 26th, a king pokemon and a queen pokemon all in the same tweet when he's been proven to tweet crpytic hints in the past is a bit more than a coincidence.

Crown and Scepter...

Nah the picture of the moon was not a hint.He takes pictures of the sky all the time,stop stretching at straws geez he can't even take a picture of the night...

It's just a coincidence that Masuda literally ate the game's legendaries according to the leak and then posted it on twitter for all to see you guys.All just coincidences bro stop grasping at straws,it doesn't matter that they hinted at Gen 7 with holiday merch and twitter pics,they won't do it for Gen 8 totally...
and even Plus and Minus...

I don't know if you read my post(s) on page 164, but I explained why it's literally impossible to dismiss the Plus and Minus rumors as bogus fakes.

RIP to the fakes that convinced the most people this season. We'll probably see you brought up again years later, but let's hope you stay down.

And I'd guess we'd better start re-examining that Sword/Shield rumor! I honestly can't even remember where we talked about it (maybe it was just when Myth posed it as a possible title?), but I honestly didn't expect any leak to be true, so it'd be wild to see if that gets anything else right or if it was just a lucky guess! EDIT: Whoops, just saw it posted! Wow, no real leaks this gen! DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, one Sword/Shield was possibly true, one was totally fake. Huh!

We'll probably see you brought up again years later, but let's hope you stay down.
We got UK out of the way so they’re down...

The Industrial revolution theme look like it’s true! As an Indian this trailer reminded me of the British influence here so much... some places almost felt like they’d fit in Poke-India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom