• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Industrial revolution theme look like it’s true! As an Indian this trailer reminded me of the British influence here so much... some places almost felt like they’d fit in Poke-India.

Huh. Poke-India would be unexpected, but not necessarily out of the question. It would allow them to both do something new and something familiar.

Also, there is still a chance that following Pokemon is in this game, they just have it disabled to reveal it later.

We all said the same thing about USUM

"Oh that Rockruff is just a preview, surely they'll reveal Walking Pokémon later, they're just hiding it, we know the walk cycles are in the data..."

We got UK out of the way so they’re down...

The Industrial revolution theme look like it’s true! As an Indian this trailer reminded me of the British influence here so much... some places almost felt like they’d fit in Poke-India.

That would be interesting if it's not just the UK, but elements from the Empire as a whole pulling in elements from India and Australia, etc

Looks like some people owe some people an apology now?

Seriously?
Everyone in the end of a leak season in the end basks in the hype and it is usually never cared who was on which 'side'. The community is in it together.

Never mind that gloating is actually against the rules here if I'm not mistaken.

Unrelated: The forums arent down and slow (atleast not as much as previous seasons!) kudos to the behind the scenes working team and the mods for bearing with us for 2 (?) long threads!
Congrats and a thank you to @Pyrax and all the other mods!

I do gotta say in regards to the leaks it is odd how many played off the royalty/chivalric/whatever you want to call it theme. They were oddly close on that...

They aren't going to make 900 walking animations.

Let's Go has around 153 Pokémon; it was doable for that game and one of the mechanics for it.

That would be interesting if it's not just the UK, but elements from the Empire as a whole pulling in elements from India and Australia, etc

The rural areas reminded me of a fusion of stereotypical English as well as Indian farming field so it appears as if they’re using the British Empire to the full conceptual advantage.

Sobble can make himself invisible so it's a sort of chameleon...Maybe poison?
Fire starter is fast, cause it has to be fast and skinny for sure after one gen it was not. Electric maybe?
Grass starter, don't know. Pure grass or ground?

They aren't going to make 900 walking animations.

Let's Go has around 153 Pokémon; it was doable for that game and one of the mechanics for it.
Except that walking animations were already made in Gen 7, they weren't implemented because of the limitation of the 3DS. All Pokemon from Gen 1 to 7 already have walking animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom