• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword or Shield?

Sword or Shield?

• Sword

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Shield

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 38 33.0%

• Total voters
I am thinking Shield, but I most first know what kind of pokemon they will have in each version of the games!!

Pre-orders here likely won't go live until the morning. :[
the problem truly is going to be that at some random point they'll be like "Oh the fan editions have finally been announced" and then I'll have to cancel my current pre-order for the fan one :p

the problem truly is going to be that at some random point they'll be like "Oh the fan editions have finally been announced" and then I'll have to cancel my current pre-order for the fan one :p
I wonder if they'll make a limited edition pro controller or switch bundle or pokeball plus something
ahhhh too many possibilities!

I'm not sure. Both titles sound intriguing and, for the first time, there isn't a title I immediately want to get based off of first impressions alone. I'll need more details like version exclusives and Legendaries before I can decide :X3:

Probably both. After clearing one I get the other.

I always go with the first version unless there is some reason I just dramatically prefer the title of the second, which has never happened. So Sword.

Both as always. But I will more than likely get sword first.

That also reminds me I should get Ultra Moon and Sun before the 3DS is completely in the ground.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom