• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP02: A Haunted House for Everyone!

Interesting to know that the dub version of WTP actually featured a Gourgeist. I like that Duskull's cameo in this episode.

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Emily Cramer
Emily Jenness
Lauren Kammerling
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio. Jr
Lisa Ortiz
Haven Paschall
Ben Phillips
Lori Phillips
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

With Eileen Stevens and Kate Bristol being replaced by Emily Cramer and..., strange that Martha Harms who voices Harper isn't credited

Was going to say it will be nice to see their new voices get more screen time

Wonder who Ben Phillips and Lori Phillips voice, we know Paschall voices Gourgeist

Weird! First time since SS037 - Yveltal episode used the XY series rather than the Sun and Moon series

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets dubbed given recent episodes and movies, I'd say 50/50 it keeps its Japanese voice

Both Wailord and Mantine retained their Japanese voices in the Eevee segment. I'm surprised!

Last edited:
Both Wailord and Mantine retianed their Japanese voices in the Eevee segment. I'm surprised!
Seems like they're getting better about keeping Japanese voices. I'd rather have the music though.

Does Eevee keep its Japanese voice or is it still getting dubbed over for some unfathomable reason?

Ben will have been Hobbes unless he wasn't in the episode.

I don't recall Hobbes appearing in this episode at all, guess he voices one of the Ghost Pokemon, maybe Duskull

Watching the episode, I liked it, especially seeing Lana's relationship with her sisters, one thing I like about Sun and Moon is the family relationships, was certainly quite spooky

Looking at the cast lists, I feel certain (but can't confirm) the following voice actors voice which characters

Sarah Natochenny: Ash, Mimikins, Mismagius, Misdrevus
Laurie Hymes: Lillie, Popplio
Jessica Paquet: Mallow
Rosie Reyes: Lana
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld: Sophocles, Tsareena
Marc Swint: Kiawe
Rodger Parsons: Narrator

Sam Black: Marowak
Roger Callagy: Rotom
Carter Cathcart: Banette
Emily Cramer: Sarah
Emily Jenness: Snowy
Lauren Kammerling: Acerola
Michele Knotz: Drifloon
Michael Liscio. Jr: Komala
Lisa Ortiz: Phantump
Haven Paschall: Gourgeist
Ben Phillips
Lori Phillips
Erica Schroeder: Eevee
Marc Thompson: Samson Oak, Gastly, Haunter

This episode was pretty weird, though I always like getting to see more of Harper and Sarah. They're so cute and full of personality!

I somehow forgot the rest of the group never met Acerola, so it was fun to watch them all interact. The actual plot of the episode though was...weird. I never really seem to "get" the ghost Pokémon episodes. It was just kind of boring. I actually wish they'd spent more time in the haunted house in the Pokémon School...I thought that part of the episode was cute and a bit different. The rest of it just felt like rehash of all the other ghost Pokémon episodes they've done.

The ending was great though. Harper and Sarah fretting that Lana was way scarier than any of the ghost Pokémon was so funny. Those three always get a laugh out of me!

This episode was pretty weird, though I always like getting to see more of Harper and Sarah. They're so cute and full of personality!

I somehow forgot the rest of the group never met Acerola, so it was fun to watch them all interact. The actual plot of the episode though was...weird. I never really seem to "get" the ghost Pokémon episodes. It was just kind of boring. I actually wish they'd spent more time in the haunted house in the Pokémon School...I thought that part of the episode was cute and a bit different. The rest of it just felt like rehash of all the other ghost Pokémon episodes they've done.

The ending was great though. Harper and Sarah fretting that Lana was way scarier than any of the ghost Pokémon was so funny. Those three always get a laugh out of me!

I agree with your review, one good thing about the slice of life style for Sun and Moon is we get to see more family moments and Harper and Sarah are some of the funniest family members I've seen

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom