• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of Cat Pokemon and fewer Bird Pokemon makes this riddle iffy to me.

Also

Just like Zygarde's newest Forms, I think Meltan and Melmetal can be distributed in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Ash now has one, I wonder how this mysterious Gen 7 Pokemon would correlate to Gen 8?

Ash getting Meltan doesn’t mean anything for Generation 8, since he’ll start over fresh.
Meltan is no different to late captures like Gible and Noibat in that department.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L79fE8AAEBI

We probably won't get anything until May and E3 according to what we got for Sun and Moon 3 years ago.

I don't like the sound of that rumor, the part where you're forced to catch certain Pokemon to progress the story and through the region being a common thing is something I would hope they get away from, that and the mention of Kanto references makes me think Game Freak is the most unwilling company to let go of the past.

Last edited:
Which is why bringing it to Sinnoh was relevant unlike Meltan whose evolution will probably not have an evolution or form variant.
What about the hill figure? It could be it's final evolution after Melmetal?

Similar to the different Forms to Zygarde being found in Gen 7 and yet not shown in Gen 6, unlike the anime.

What about the hill figure? It could be it's final evolution after Melmetal of which an only evolve in Galar?

Similar to the different Forms to Zygarde being found in Gen 7 and yet not shown in Gen 6, unlike the anime.

Both are most unlikely. If one of the two scenarios do happen, however, bringing Meltan to Galar is relevant. Then again, I don't count on it.

What about the hill figure? It could be it's final evolution after Melmetal?

Nothing so far sugggests that though.

Ash catching Meltan alone isn’t evidence that Melmetal is getting something like you argued.

Aww man! I love every single idea on that "riddle" list. Now I'm going to spend the rest of pre-release wishing it was true.

I would place doubt in the idea of them doing Sun Wukong again for a starter, but after the Fire/Fighting party, I unfortunately can't rule it out. :V

I assume you already heard the ''Hall of Fame'' music slapped into the Pokemon Sword and Shield Pokemon Theme.

What if that's a clue to something truly big and relating to the ''Strongest Pokemon'' theme to the series?

Established? I mean yea you made a post about it but I don't know if that suffice as establishing his lack of credibility...

I mean, the only thing differentiating it from other random 4chan chatter was claiming at its from the credible Sun/Moon Riddler, which is found to be a lie. (Seriously, he'd first post to Teiba Baidu and not 4chan). So how is it different from the usual random 4chan things?

That list seems believable and I actually like it, I'm really curious about the "Potato" and the "Clock" lines though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom