• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I am still on the train that Ash will get all three starters, I don't think the female character from the games will be his companion this time around either. We'll probably get the generic two gym leaders as companions treatment this go round.
I think we should first wait and see what kind of characters the region has to offer before we start thinking about which of them could potentially travel with Ash.

Why? That is lazy writing!

It was by far my favourite recurring cast Pokemon, and it’s less lazy than Charizard or Bulbasaur picking up the slack; anyway.

Poipole’s farewell and Mallow episode are one of the best moments in the series for me.

And I’ll be pissed if a cockroach-head battles in the league over my baby Poipole

I was curious for Meltman to turn into physical form it needs others to change into it or just normal evolution??? I will love he keeps it but I just feel he let it go.. What With Charizard and bulbasaur people talking about how do we know it’s true

Meltan will most likely have Thundershock, which means that the argument that "Ash can't get any Electric-type Pokemon or any other Pokemon wit an Electric-type move because of Pikachu" is dead. This may allow Ash's hypothetical Scorbunny to fully evolve should it become Fire/Electric.

Meltan will most likely have Thundershock, which means that the argument that "Ash can't get any Electric-type Pokemon or any other Pokemon wit an Electric-type move because of Pikachu" is dead. This may allow Ash's hypothetical Scorbunny to fully evolve should it become Fire/Electric.

It does have ThunderShock...

Why does Satoshi need Meltan to break this so-called trend in order to give him any other pokemon which has electric typing/an electric move? The production team will do as they see fit regardless.

Why does Satoshi need Meltan to break this so-called trend in order to give him any other pokemon which has electric typing/an electric move? The production team will do as they see fit regardless.
Some people believe that because of Pikachu Ash can't catch any Electric-type Pokemon or any other Pokemon with an Electric-type move. Meltan getting Thundershock will help open fans up to the possibility of Ash catching another Electric-type.

It's more about proving to others how wrong they were.

Back
Top Bottom