• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Let's see... Ambipom's smile is creepy and has weird udder hands, Patrat and Watchog's eyes are creepy, Miltank's jiggling udders are horrific, and Lopunny is icky and it gets even ickier when it Mega Evolves.

I had always thought it was like a kangaroo pouch or something, lol. When I saw it open I think I screamed. Lol @young me.
I think it opens in its Emerald sprite too. No wait, I checked and in GEN III it's just permanently open, I love the bellybutton eye though XD

Armaldo's eye position makes it look creepy...

And the move Milk Drink in general. Does the Pokémon drink it’s own milk? Miltank using the move just became more disturbing... and how do Male Gogoat even use the move? It creeps me out a lot...

Armaldo's eye position makes it look creepy...

And the move Milk Drink in general. Does the Pokémon drink it’s own milk? Miltank using the move just became more disturbing... and how do Male Gogoat even use the move? It creeps me out a lot...
Wait, male Gogoat learn that move? One bottle of brain bleach, please!

None, really. If a Pokémon is a good battler then I will overlook any physical imperfections or weird traits they come with. That massive gross-out tongue isn't why I never bother with Lickilicky, it's just because there's better options.

Aipom horrifies me after the Detective Pikachu trailer.

I have a feeling that movie will ruin more Pokemon.

I don't understand why they do well with some designs (like Bulbasaur) but then turn around and produce horrors like Jigglypuff and Aipom. Something tells me it's all for shock value, which does not amuse me at all.

I have a feeling that movie will ruin more Pokemon.

I don't understand why they do well with some designs (like Bulbasaur) but then turn around and produce horrors like Jigglypuff and Aipom. Something tells me it's all for shock value, which does not amuse me at all.
Well, the guy that made the models was already known for his creepy "realistic" designs, so I feel that there is someone on the team making him tone down the creepiness. Just search for realistic Mewtwo in Google and you will see what I mean.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom