• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we'll know for sure whenever a new Pokemon is revealed, since the image rumor was so kind as to also lay out the typing(s) of their work.

There was some talk about it a little while back about it being the Chinese Riddler again, but they have never been this clear with their riddling, so it might be an impostor, or someone new.
Would have to be an imposter because the Chinese Riddler doesn't leak in English (and isn't leaking anymore anyway, last we heard)

Bah, why do people go around and make claims? I'm guessing this kind of stuff is allowed, right? It bums me out people seem to automatically click like without question. I don't get it. But that's a 2nd topic, the like button only used on people you like regardless of their post. You can tell I'm an outsider.

Not a claim, just a joke. Nobody knows what the evolutions will be.

That's what I meant. As long as the fire/grass/water triangle are still effective towards one another, that's enough of a balance.
Yeah, sorry, I just meant that what you said could be found in the latest starters we have.

That Pokedex picture looks really fan servicey with a lot of what's in there, but I love thinking "what if it's real? That'd be hilarious that it leaked like this so early." We'll know by E3 for sure if it's fake (aside from the box legends, early Pokémon were all revealed by then so that they could demo it).

Honestly, at this point, it's better to just bookmark all of these "leaks" until some more substantial news gets released that helps give validity to any of them (if any of them are true, to begin with).
If there's overlap then hey, at least we'll have more things to try and dissect between them all!

Which btw, is there any place that has of the leaks compiled? It's hard trying to keep track of who said what and when and where.

For this month's CoroCoro, I hope they'll at least give us a teaser for news in next month's CoroCoro.

If you mean Grookey- I wouldn't say that's a theory at this point. Its name in most languages contains something along the lines of groove, rhythm, or tempo.
the starters are pretty much never predictable from their stage one. they rarely contain information in their name that would convey what their third stage turns out to be.

If you mean Grookey- I wouldn't say that's a theory at this point. Its name in most languages contains something along the lines of groove, rhythm, or tempo.

Wouldn't that be a first for starter Pokemon first stage, to have a name completely unrelated to its (initial) typing in all languages?

the starters are pretty much never predictable from their stage one. they rarely contain information in their name that would convey what their third stage turns out to be.
Well except Grookey this time around. He's the only one of the three who has a definite trait in it's name, unlike most starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom