• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I find this reaction kind of strange. After all, OC is allowed in this game... so a miller isn't really something I would consider a useless role. Claiming miller right off the bat is usually a way of clearing yourself and I would normally consider a person doing that to be town, but now I'm kind of getting mixed signals what-with your saying you'd be fine with getting lynched. Could be a fool (the role to clarify), maybe?
Claiming miller as the fool to try to get an easy lynch isn't really going to help him, as I'm the only one that would vote a miller just for a miller claim (I don't trust day 1 claims). Most players won't, so unless CCed, they'd generally ignore him.

However, I'm not going to vote him because something does feel off about that reply.

Something bout eresh seems... off a bit too off
He's lanmpshading way too hard.
I want to say post restriction, but Eresh has done pretend post restrictions before and typically your role doesn't apply during night zero, though of course this is Bastard

Yes, it most definitely is a post restriction. In no way am I actively trying to get lynched during D1 so I win and everyone else loses. In no way do I have plans to troll you guys until you finally lynch me out of sheer frustration and fall for my trap.

In no way does informing people the trap exists while trying to usher them into it make victory all the sweeter when they finally fall for it :D

However, I'm not going to vote him because something does feel off about that reply.
Off about what reply? Can you clarify this?

Also, I don’t really see game ending Jesters when I play on this site but plenty of benign ones, although I won’t discount the possibility that Eresh could be a passive Mafia role that harms people who lynch her somehow. And I’m pretty sure Zinn was joking about the game-ending bit, because otherwise they’d likely be advocating against their own self interest. I feel safe enough doing this for now.
Vote: Ereshkigal

Even a Bastard game wouldn't do that, what self respecting host would put so much effort into making the entire game setup, only to include the chance of it ending right away, my WinCon anyway implies there are no independents, at the least I can still win with them.

Even a Bastard game wouldn't do that, what self respecting host would put so much effort into making the entire game setup, only to include the chance of it ending right away, my WinCon anyway implies there are no independents, at the least I can still win with them.

Um... Have you asked Max for clarification on that?

I honestly don't know anymore.
Eresh almost seems she's mafia pretending to be jester pretending to be mafia.
Seems more scummy than Darth.
Vote: Ereshkigal
FoS: DarthWolf

I haven't but would I need to?
Read it yourself.

But then of course, this being Bastard, Max could simply be lying about the Win Condition come to think of it...

Honestly, I feel ignoring Ereshkigal looks like the best strategy, since they are just blabbering about wanting to get lynched anyway. Lynching them might only result in waste of a day, which is not the best way to go forward.

This seems very scummy to me right away, why would you WANT to end a game on day 1 when you were trying so hard to get the player slots filled? Even without meta this seems strange
This reaction seems a bit pushy, I think it is very much evident by the tone of their post that Zinn was joking about the game ending on D1. Do you think Ereshkigal has a role which will end the game on D1?

Let's lynch him anyway and make Max cry when his game ends on Day One

VOTE: Ereshkigal
Could you, for the sake of clarity, explain whether this is a joke vote or serious vote?

Back
Top Bottom