• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I find this reaction kind of strange. After all, OC is allowed in this game... so a miller isn't really something I would consider a useless role. Claiming miller right off the bat is usually a way of clearing yourself and I would normally consider a person doing that to be town, but now I'm kind of getting mixed signals what-with your saying you'd be fine with getting lynched. Could be a fool (the role to clarify), maybe?
A fair point, youre forgetting one thing though: I can never clear my role 100% i can go into oc (which i recommend people really make use of) but just based on role I cant be completely trusted.
Something bout eresh seems... off a bit too off
Honestly, not at all. Eresh can play weird sometimes.
However, I'm not going to vote him because something does feel off about that reply.
Off in a good way I assume then?
Yes, it most definitely is a post restriction. In no way am I actively trying to get lynched during D1 so I win and everyone else loses. In no way do I have plans to troll you guys until you finally lynch me out of sheer frustration and fall for my trap.

In no way does informing people the trap exists while trying to usher them into it make victory all the sweeter when they finally fall for it :D
Sigh Please Eresh just play normally and contribute in a good way to town while youre at it.
Honestly I don't feel like rewarding Eresh
This
But then of course, this being Bastard, Max could simply be lying about the Win Condition come to think of it...
You're thinking way too much into the bastard element.
Honestly, I feel ignoring Ereshkigal looks like the best strategy, since they are just blabbering about wanting to get lynched anyway. Lynching them might only result in waste of a day, which is not the best way to go forward.
Also this
So you’re not moving your vote and using it to sway the game off of the player you say it’s such a bad idea to lynch, because it won’t do anything and it’s a “solid meme vote?” Yeah no, that’s really not solid play.

Unvote: Ereshkigal
Vote: DekuNut
Not certain on this but noting this as potential early scum hopping on a "good" wagon.
So because something feels off about his reply, you won’t vote him? I have that right?
Exactly my question.
So much information... Not sure if I can process it and make my pick.

Vote: DekuNut
I know you're new so I'll give you some leeway, I understand the massive amount of info coming in. Could you at least try to post your thoughts, ven if it's only one sentence and also explain why you pick DekuNut?
Eh, not sure how I can reason a random vote.
So you admit it bieng a RVS (Random Vote Stage), making a random vote early in the game, I think we are beyond that with some real discussions going on. Just like with LazySpy, what are your thoughts on the game, or more specifically players?
I don't need to, because that's all there is to the story.
Actually you do because I dont understand it either.

GUYS, WE ARE WASTING TIME. CAN WE JUST PLEASE IGNORE ERESH FOR OW AND LOOK FOR SCUM. THANK YOU

Sigh Please Eresh just play normally and contribute in a good way to town while youre at it.

Why are people assuming it is in any way in the interests of my wincon to aid town rather than being a complete pain in the rear and praying I don't live to see the end of the game?

Inb4 Eresh is a surv who is trying to use all this confusion to survive to endgame because nobody will want to touch them.

What. Did Max send you a copy of my role PM?

I mean, uh...

Yes. That is exactly correct. In no way am I anything else.

Believe it or not, but Max confirmed to me as soon as the lynch wagon started that the manner of my death is irrelevant. My wincon and any side-effects it has apply regardless.

Including that statement. Want to go back through my posts and guess what has been true so far?

Or honestly that kind of care. The entire point is that you're taking up the game and are being annoying. Even if I had the time, it would be a waste and would just hold back the game more.

Then why not take the advice of several people up to this point and just ignore me?

So you admit it bieng a RVS (Random Vote Stage), making a random vote early in the game, I think we are beyond that with some real discussions going on. Just like with LazySpy, what are your thoughts on the game, or more specifically players?

yo, I admit nothing.

ayy not sure why you takin' what I said so seriously since it could be just a placeholder vote smh

and, like, I arrived here three days ago or something
I know nothing boutyall at all, so I wouldn't really be able to tell if someone is acting outta normal :confused:

ayy not sure why you takin' what I said so seriously since it could be just a placeholder vote smh

and, like, I arrived here three days ago or something
I know nothing boutyall at all, so I wouldn't really be able to tell if someone is acting outta normal :confused:
I can't blame you for that second part. This is only my second game here, and I wasn't quite prepared to judge Erish with that kind of meta knowledge :p
However, you did literally admit in the post Darth quoted that it was random. Random placeholder votes are all well and good, but as the vote was random that doesn't matter now. Have your thoughts evolved at all since that point? Have you made any actual suspicions beyond your random vote, or do you find someone to be townie?
It's all right to be wrong; the important thing is getting your thoughts out there.

Breaking character for this:

Speaking from experience, being wrong is dangerous on this site. It can get you lynched or NKed easily. It can also lose you valuable allies that can be necessary to victory, even with those allies sometimes intentionally setting things up to try to take you out by becoming convinced you are scum yourself.

The greatest danger to Townies on this site is not the Mafia or any indep with a kill role, but the Town itself.

But in comparison, when you're a new player on Day 1 who is more sharing their thoughts than pushing for a lynch, its comparably not as bad. Point is Ex shouldn't be afraid to share their thoughts, as a way to get them more comfortable with doing so later on.

Off in a good way I assume then?
No.

Actually you do because I dont understand it either.
Actually I don't because there is nothing more to say, and if you don't understand it, no offense, but that's on you. All I said was your reply felt off.

Moving on to more important stuff... I agree with the post above that said we should have a vig shoot Eresh, as his behaviour is just too weird and we don't want to trigger a jester.

using meta can be dangerous however, I speak from games where I use meta heavily and didn't get cleared one bit when I was town.
inserts @Zexy and @Midorikawa 's discussion about meta from one of the games I hosted a long time ago :p

Seriously though, meta can be a guide but... I agree with MCH... Relying on meta is bad, especially if you have people who use their meta against you to allow them to hide.

Then why not take the advice of several people up to this point and just ignore me?

Did anyone hear a noise? I thought I heard something...

grin

Back
Top Bottom