• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Moving on to more important stuff... I agree with the post above that said we should have a vig shoot Eresh, as his behaviour is just too weird and we don't want to trigger a jester.

Yes, that would truly be in the Town's best interests and would definitely counter any Jester ability I have.

It wouldn't let me post the entire mix as one post ;.;

I know you're new so I'll give you some leeway, I understand the massive amount of info coming in. Could you at least try to post your thoughts, ven if it's only one sentence and also explain why you pick DekuNut?

So you admit it bieng a RVS (Random Vote Stage), making a random vote early in the game, I think we are beyond that with some real discussions going on. Just like with LazySpy, what are your thoughts on the game, or more specifically players?

GUYS, WE ARE WASTING TIME. CAN WE JUST PLEASE IGNORE ERESH FOR NOW AND LOOK FOR SCUM. THANK YOU
The last statement in this post explains why it wasn't Eresh I voted for.

All that aside, it is kinda a random vote, through certainly influenced by comments Space and Mega wrote earlier on the matter.

Unvote: Ereshkigal

What was a joke vote turned into a headache-inducing nightmare!

Imagine what Max is going through. He must be to the "liver damage" stage of the "Ereshkigal does something insane" drinking game by now. I may have to slow down before he dies of alcohol poisoning.
I wonder if Max can hold you responsible for his liver damage...

Imagine what Max is going through. He must be to the "liver damage" stage of the "Ereshkigal does something insane" drinking game by now. I may have to slow down before he dies of alcohol poisoning.
I wonder if Max can hold you responsible for his liver damage...
I don't even drink...

Actually I don't because there is nothing more to say, and if you don't understand it, no offense, but that's on you. All I said was your reply felt off.
So why aren't you voting me then? Are you mafia who is afraid to get some kind of effect upon you for voting me perhaps?
The last statement in this post explains why it wasn't Eresh I voted for.

All that aside, it is kinda a random vote, through certainly influenced by comments Space and Mega wrote earlier on the matter.
Ok this helps, sharing thoughts is important. Do you have other thoughts so far, on specfic players perhaps?

I disagree with the vig on Eresh, it's a waste that should be spent on a busted scum, not on something we can vote for whenever.

You know, I'm actually going through with this
Vote: AussieEevee
You dont vote me even though you find me suspicious and then you vote MP for sharing this same though. What kind of weak vote is that?! An added potential is that you also agree to use the vig on Eresh, mafia would love this to happen (assuming Eresh isnt scum) so that they are safe from the vig.

You dont vote me even though you find me suspicious and then you vote MP for sharing this same though. What kind of weak vote is that?! An added potential is that you also agree to use the vig on Eresh, mafia would love this to happen (assuming Eresh isnt scum) so that they are safe from the vig.
MP was casting shade.

I told you everything that is relevant to my "feels off" statement... and he kept creating phantoms regarding it.... mountains out of mole hills...

Your vote just further increases my off feeling about your statement. You're no miller.

I'll stick with my initial vote for now, as it seems more likely that MP was just trying to take advantage of something to try and get rid of an important townie.

I can't blame you for that second part. This is only my second game here, and I wasn't quite prepared to judge Erish with that kind of meta knowledge :p
However, you did literally admit in the post Darth quoted that it was random. Random placeholder votes are all well and good, but as the vote was random that doesn't matter now. Have your thoughts evolved at all since that point? Have you made any actual suspicions beyond your random vote, or do you find someone to be townie?
It's all right to be wrong; the important thing is getting your thoughts out there.

not sure if a nice guy or if a mafia trying to extract info
FoS: DekuNut

I find this reaction kind of strange. After all, OC is allowed in this game... so a miller isn't really something I would consider a useless role. Claiming miller right off the bat is usually a way of clearing yourself and I would normally consider a person doing that to be town, but now I'm kind of getting mixed signals what-with your saying you'd be fine with getting lynched. Could be a fool (the role to clarify), maybe?
Agreed.

Something bout eresh seems... off a bit too off

Honestly I commend him. This is the strategy I use a lot of the time when playing as a fascist in Secret Hitler IRL and it pays off most of the time. albeit we're always slightly inebriated when we play that game If it ends up becoming too much of a problem later on we can investigate into it a bit more, but for now I think we can just safely ignore.

It's called RVS m'dude. That's what I did with Wolf. Forgive me for not bothering to unvote :p
People are actually hopping onto the Eresh wagon, which I do not approve of, so I made as much clear. However, since I'm alone in voting Wolf, I can feel confident that my vote on him isn't actually going to do anything, thus making it a solid meme vote.
Wouldn't call it RVS if it was placed after he claimed.

eenie, meenie, miney, mo
my luck tells me yer the one'
Vote: Pika_Pika42

Worst vote so far. First of all, it doesn't even rhyme. Lame. Second of all there is no context whatsoever and up to this point I think PP42 has had good reasoning so far and I don't think he's scum based on what I've seen.

I also typically drop lots of hints about my role, unless I'm Mafia or have a power role like Cop or the game disallows it. It's usually not a mystery as to what role I have if people pay attention.

People tend to forget that because they're distracted by the crazy stunts.

So you're claiming Godfather then.

Breaking character for this:

Speaking from experience, being wrong is dangerous on this site. It can get you lynched or NKed easily. It can also lose you valuable allies that can be necessary to victory, even with those allies sometimes intentionally setting things up to try to take you out by becoming convinced you are scum yourself.

The greatest danger to Townies on this site is not the Mafia or any indep with a kill role, but the Town itself.

Honestly if you're trying to give advice to ExLight this is really terrible advice. This just makes it seem like the best thing to do is stay quiet and not do anything.

Mafia is all about risks. Yes there is danger involved but that's part of the fun. Yes, the greatest danger to Town is Town itself but Town's greatest power is the vote. @ExLight don't be afraid to share what you think. If something seems fishy, speak up. Honestly your perspective could be very useful this game for town BECAUSE you don't know anyone here.
According to AE, Darth’s post was off in a not-good way, that’s a reason not to vote him, and it’s on us if we don’t understand that.

...wut?

Can you quote where AE says this?

Back
Top Bottom