• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Is this the only form of pressure you can apply?
I was not applying pressure. I was just asking ExLight to share their thoughts and give some reason for their vote. Also, yes I am not so good at applying pressure or threatening for answers, that's not my playstyle and you should have known that.

I have done nothing shifty and I’m tired of you wasting town resources on chasing that ghost.
I agree that we shouldn't waste time and energy behind Ereshkigal, ignoring them is the best way for me to focus on other important areas. But what are you implying with your vote on Megapod? Are you voting him because he's voting Ereshkigal and wasting town's resources or because you think he's twisting your words and playing differently than his usual town game? Please clarify this.

Also, I agree with Megapod that you are not being clear about your stance on Darth. Do you not trust his claim because he claimed Miller on D1, which is one thing you don't like or the fact that he was easily ready to agree being lynched due to his "weak" role. Also, could you link me to the part where you have specified what exactly is "off" with Darth or his posts/responses or is it just your gut feeling, keeping in mind his entire behaviour?

It's only halfway? Damn long day, I just want the Night Phase to happen already so we can get some proper information to be gleaned during the night.
A few hours past halfway D1, strictly speaking, but it is exactly 24 hours before the update time I had in mind for each phase.

because you think he's twisting your words
I voted him because hes trying to force me to give him what doesn’t exist.
Also, I agree with Megapod that you are not being clear about your stance on Darth. Do you not trust his claim because he claimed Miller on D1, which is one thing you don't like or the fact that he was easily ready to agree being lynched due to his "weak" role. Also, could you link me to the part where you have specified what exactly is "off" with Darth or his posts/responses or is it just your gut feeling, keeping in mind his entire behaviour?
I will say this one last time. Darths response to what i said felt off. That is it. There is nothing more to it than that. It was just a weird thing for him to reply with.

I never said i find him suspicious though.

Guys

@AussieEevee should just post a short list of bulletpoints to summarize his stance. It'll make things way easier for everyone involved, to lop things into a simple structure for us to gaze at.

I was not applying pressure. I was just asking ExLight to share their thoughts and give some reason for their vote. Also, yes I am not so good at applying pressure or threatening for answers, that's not my playstyle and you should have known that.

I know that but I'm wondering more, why ExLight garnered your attention but LazySpy didn't. It felt weird that for you being so passive with your [prod]-that-is-not-pressure, that you left Lazy out of your poke.

I will say this one last time. Darths response to what i said felt off. That is it. There is nothing more to it than that. It was just a weird thing for him to reply with.

This is what you're being poked for man. Define why it's weird (if you did, please requote it, I'm catching up from being out at a skating rink for the afternoon).

omg did I have a multiquote from a differnet game?!
Lol, you didn’t even interpret my wording right; I meant we had as much reason to believe he was scum in that game as we had reason to believe he was Town. 10/10 :p
This is what you're being poked for man. Define why it's weird (if you did, please requote it, I'm catching up from being out at a skating rink for the afternoon).
And he also needs to define why a “weird” response is less of a reason to vote a D1 Miller claim that we all know he usually hates.

Wouldn't call it RVS if it was placed after he claimed.
The term RVS covers meme votes as well. In general I just use it to refer to votes that are early day 1 and not serious.

omg did I have a multiquote from a differnet game?!
That almost happened to me earlier this game too. Something from D1 in Chaos. I'm just glad I caught mine :p

So much information... Not sure if I can process it and make my pick.

Vote: DekuNut
ExLight and LazySpy came in with garbage votes, kinda late into the day, disregarding anything that happened before.
I think LazySpy's vote isn't RVS. I think he was trying to say that picking a vote was hard and he thought hard and went for Deku, an already well-established wagon.

This feels like a planned operation, rather than a coincidence.

Given that they are newer players, I disagree.

^ See what I mean. Grasping at straws, throwing shade, making a weird play based on irrelevant wording that he doesn't agree with.

Actually I don't think it's irrelevant, I see what he's saying, and I agree with him. You said that his claim was fishy, and for that reason you're not voting him. It doesn't make sense. Could be a scumslip.

Also, yes I am not so good at applying pressure or threatening for answers, that's not my playstyle and you should have known that.

I mean, technically it's not really required for everyone to know everyone's playstyle to a T. I didn't know that you were not good at applying pressure and I've been playing with you for over two years.

The term RVS covers meme votes as well. In general I just use it to refer to votes that are early day 1 and not serious.

I refuse to believe that is a meme vote. If you vote someone who has claimed, you are voting them because you don't trust their claim, or because you're scum and you know they are town.

Vote: AussieEevee

Your inconsistent logic bugs me. You might be able to get me to change this if you can explain a little more.

Back
Top Bottom