• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

now that I got my tinfoil hat and a PC and like 4 people poking me with sticks lesee

I do believe Ereshkigal can be a Jester, or some negative role triggered by lynching, and, if that is the case, I'd rather have the mafia or the vigilante to kill her rather than risk to screw the game this soon. So I'd just ignore her for now. Btw, is it possible to have two Jesters on the game? And what does Jester return if investigated by a cop? :unsure:
Not sure why peeps been pickin' Dekunut tho, seems like some random sheeping.

There are some better finger-pointing happening out there like that AussieEevee one. Shouldn't we look more into that one? I'm having a hard time trusting all three of them. :confused:

Unvote: Pika_Pika42
Vote: AussieEevee
FoS: DarthWolf

I was reading some of the previous mafia games to compare how yall usually behave and

Darth seems quite quiet, is he afraid of writing something that might incriminate him? :whistle:
and Elieson and MegaPod seem to be trying too hard to find someone to start a wagon tho... Is that how they usually play or am I getting paranoid? :whistle:

@AussieEevee should just post a short list of bulletpoints to summarize his stance. It'll make things way easier for everyone involved, to lop things into a simple structure for us to gaze at.
Actually, that conversation is over.

This is what you're being poked for man. Define why it's weird (if you did, please requote it, I'm catching up from being out at a skating rink for the afternoon).
I told you already. There is nothing beyond that. There is NOTHING beyond that it feels off... At all. And it's good to see that the mafia is voting me, will make it easy for the survivors to pick you guys off next phase.

If I were scum, I'm sure I could have come up with a lie to give you what you want... a more detailed reason... BUT THERE IS NOTHING beyond "Darth's reply feels off".

FFS. Please start actually reading what I say.

It doesn't make sense.
It only doesn't make sense to the scum, and those that are following the scum, and those that are trying to read too much into it.

Any way, since you are all adament in voting me off for no reason, I have nothing left to say, except for

R2ActXK.jpg

And I hope you don't need protection during the night phase.

12 hours left.

As of now it's a three way tie between Eresh, AE and myself yeah? Just making sure
I usually don't at this mark, but just because...

EreshkigalZinnLav, Contrainer, MegaPod
DekuNutSpace, LazySpy, Ereshkigal
ExLightDekuNut, Elieson
MegaPodAussieEevee
AussieEeveeDarthWolf, TheCapsFan, Exlight

omg did I have a multiquote from a differnet game?!
Yes and I'm not sure how you can accidentally do that. Are you trying to put this thought into people to frame MP?
Also, your neighbouriser claim makes no sense at all in an OC game.

Unvote: AussieEevee
Vote: Elieson

I'll get back to AE later. Elie is a better option imo. If he truly is what he told me then his death wouldn't hurt town based on roles.
Darth seems quite quiet, is he afraid of writing something that might incriminate him?
What? XD
What did you base that on? Which game did you look at?

Also why are people suddenly going on AE when I unvote XD

I voted him because hes trying to force me to give him what doesn’t exist.
I will say this one last time. Darths response to what i said felt off. That is it. There is nothing more to it than that. It was just a weird thing for him to reply with.

I never said i find him suspicious though.
So basically are you saying that a reason why you find Darth's response off doesn't exist?

I know that but I'm wondering more, why ExLight garnered your attention but LazySpy didn't. It felt weird that for you being so passive with your [prod]-that-
I think I got "Lazy" there. Though, seriously idk why I missed his post. You are correct I should have prodded him too. Maybe ExLight's random vote on me brought him to my attention. I thought LazySpy's vote was not exactly random, though I should have asked him to elaborate.

I mean, technically it's not really required for everyone to know everyone's playstyle to a T. I didn't know that you were not good at applying pressure and I've been playing with you for over two years.
Right. My post was not intended to mean everyone should know each other's playstyle, I was just explaining my playstyle and I expected Elieson to know because we have discussed it a few times in the past.

Btw, is it possible to have two Jesters on the game? And what does Jester return if investigated by a cop?
Yes it's possible, though it's very rare. (In April Fools Mafia, Everyone was a Jester. Fun times. :p)
I'm not sure how a Jester turns up in cop checks, but I am guessing they would turn up as Indep or Town.

There are some better finger-pointing happening out there like that AussieEevee one. Shouldn't we look more into that one? I'm having a hard time trusting all three of them
People voted Dekunut because of their weird play (voting a claimed and unccd Miller, keeping the vote as a meme vote even when there were other things to discuss, etc), I don't think it was random sheeping.
On the other hand, your vote on Eevee looks more like "random sheeping" as you have not provided any reason for your vote. You said that you have doubts on 3 people, what made you choose to vote Eevee over the other 2?

This day 1 has been so confusing and chaotic...
We already know that. Could you share ypur views and thoughts on the ongoing situation?

Also, your neighbouriser claim makes no sense at all in an OC game.
I think I have seen Neighbourizer in OC games before, not to forget this is a bastard game.

Yes and I'm not sure how you can accidentally do that. Are you trying to put this thought into people to frame MP?
I don't know how Elieson managed to do that either. However, posting a quote from another game to frame someone looks like a far-reaching claim. I think you are trying too hard to create suspicions about Elieson.

I believe your Miller claim due to it being unccd but your play this game has been rather different. I think I can now understand why Eevee is getting off vibes from you. You claimed Miller early in the game which is good, but your post saying that you should be lynched as you have a weak role is not good as it'll only waste a day phase (assuming you are indeed Town), also Millers usually become useful as Mafia wouldn't like to kill them and they can help by becoming an information centre in OC games.
Also, your case on Elieson feels very weak with baseless accusations and far-reaching claims.
I would have voted you for it but your Miller claim still makes me think you are Town.

PS: Another wall post coming soon.

I think I have seen Neighbourizer in OC games before, not to forget this is a bastard game.
When? I know Masoniser, which you might confuse it with, makes sense to confirm town but neighbouriser doesnt do anything.
I don't know how Elieson managed to do that either. However, posting a quote from another game to frame someone looks like a far-reaching claim. I think you are trying too hard to create suspicions about Elieson.

I believe your Miller claim due to it being unccd but your play this game has been rather different. I think I can now understand why Eevee is getting off vibes from you. You claimed Miller early in the game which is good, but your post saying that you should be lynched as you have a weak role is not good as it'll only waste a day phase (assuming you are indeed Town), also Millers usually become useful as Mafia wouldn't like to kill them and they can help by becoming an information centre in OC games.
Also, your case on Elieson feels very weak with baseless accusations and far-reaching claims.
I would have voted you for it but your Miller claim still makes me think you are Town.
It's a suggestion that I'm sharing with the group and to see what people think of it. I'm not trying to create suspicion on him with that, I am however doing that with sharing his fake claim though.

How is it baseless, what would you call the claim from him then? Non-existent?

Thank you. Someone finally took the time to read my posts. Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. I don't have anything beyond it just feels off.
You could have clarified yourself, all we wanted to was for you to define "feels off".

Elieson claimed to you as Neighborizer? This is a thing that he actually did? :unsure: Elieson, is this a thing that you did?

I did, and overnight, I considered a possible value in it, that being, if OC gets shut down (which mods here like to do to their games), this will let me shout to the stars, just how annoyed I'd be. Other than that possibility, it's pointless to the MAX1996.

catching up in a few.

When? I know Masoniser, which you might confuse it with, makes sense to confirm town but neighbouriser doesnt do anything.
I think I have seen it in some game, don't remember which one tho. I know it's quite useless in an OC game but keeping in mind this is a bastard game, I can't totally deny the possibility of its existence. I have surely seen some useless roles exist in bastard games before.

It's a suggestion that I'm sharing with the group and to see what people think of it. I'm not trying to create suspicion on him with that, I am however doing that with sharing his fake claim though.

How is it baseless, what would you call the claim from him then? Non-existent?
Looks like you have already decided that it's a fake claim. Elieson is a very experienced player, he could have easily made a proper fake-claim, if he had to. The Neighbourizer claim, in fact, makes me think he is more likely to be telling the truth.
Also, he has not claimed in-thread yet, so it is at least partly non-existent. :p
I'm not saying that you are lying, just that you are not willing to accept it as a possible role in this game.

Honestly, I don't feel like voting any of the current major Lynch wagons:
I am going to ignore Ereshkigal for the time being, as going in that direction looks like a major waste of time.

Voting Eevee also doesn't look like a good option, now that I understand what they were trying to say. They were unable to express their feeling in words, which has got them a lot of unnecessary flak, I think.

DekuNut can still be considered for a lynch, however they come across more as carefree rather than suspicious.

On the other hand, I am getting new scum vibes from ExLight.

Their first actual contributory post is a random vote, much after when the RVS was already over and serious discussion had started and there were many things to put their thoughts on.
eenie, meenie, miney, mo
my luck tells me yer the one'
Vote: Pika_Pika42
Eh, not sure how I can reason a random vote.
And I don't feel like sharing my opinion on the Eresh/Deku matter atm. That seems like some kind of bait from the mafia to kill someone depending on their thoughts, so.
They failed to give a reason for the vote as of course, it was random. They denied sharing their opinion on the Eresh/Deku matter at that time, which comes across as suspicious as they could have atleast said something about it, but they chose to wait (maybe wanting to confirm what to say with their scumbuddies first?)

ayy not sure why you takin' what I said so seriously since it could be just a placeholder vote smh

and, like, I arrived here three days ago or something
I know nothing boutyall at all, so I wouldn't really be able to tell if someone is acting outta normal :confused:
This is fair as they are a new player, but it isn't alignment indicative.

not sure if a nice guy or if a mafia trying to extract info
FoS: DekuNut
They FoS (not vote) DekuNut without providing any substantial reason.

I was reading some of the previous mafia games to compare how yall usually behave and Darth seems quite quiet, is he afraid of writing something that might incriminate him? :whistle:
and Elieson and MegaPod seem to be trying too hard to find someone to start a wagon tho... Is that how they usually play or am I getting paranoid? :whistle:
Here they share some of their thoughts by comparing the player's performance with their past game's performance, which is good. They express their suspicions about DarthWolf, Elieson and Megapod in this post, this should be noted as it could be helpful for later.

now that I got my tinfoil hat and a PC and like 4 people poking me with sticks lesee

I do believe Ereshkigal can be a Jester, or some negative role triggered by lynching, and, if that is the case, I'd rather have the mafia or the vigilante to kill her rather than risk to screw the game this soon. So I'd just ignore her for now. Btw, is it possible to have two Jesters on the game? And what does Jester return if investigated by a cop? :unsure:

There are some better finger-pointing happening out there like that AussieEevee one. Shouldn't we look more into that one? I'm having a hard time trusting all three of them. :confused:

Unvote: Pika_Pika42
Vote: AussieEevee
FoS: DarthWolf
The point about Ereshkigal being a Jester or a negative role is fair and asking the Vig to kill them is alright, but as someone pointed out the Mafia could do that so as to deflect a kill away from them. Still NAI. I don't understand how can they expect the Mafia to kill Ereshkigal since the mafia surely must be laughing at the chaos created by Ereshkigal which makes it even more difficult for us to do scum-hunting. Ignoring Ereshkigal is a valid point, as that's the way this should be dealt with for now.
The questions regarding Jesters are alright but again, non alignment indicative.

The thing which I really find odd is they call the votes on DekuNut as random sheeping, on whom they earlier had pointed a FoS. But they end up voting Aussie Eevee without providing any reason other than "There are some better finger-pointing happening out there like that AussieEevee one. Shouldn't we look more into that one?"
They also point an FoS at DarthWolf, saying that he seems very quiet and looks like he's hiding something or afraid of writing something incriminating.

I don't understand their vote on Eevee when they have more suspicions on other players, which just looks like scum jumping on an easy lynch wagon to me.

For these reasons, I will Vote: ExLight

Back
Top Bottom