• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I think I have seen it in some game, don't remember which one tho. I know it's quite useless in an OC game but keeping in mind this is a bastard game, I can't totally deny the possibility of its existence. I have surely seen some useless roles exist in bastard games before.
It may be a bastard element, I will not deny that, but you can't just throw "it's bastard" to anything that seems incorrect. That will get you nowhere. Lynching him is no real danger either as his role, if what he is saying is true, has no value to the game, like my miller, and thus is a really safe lynch option. Low possible risk with a high possible reward.
Looks like you have already decided that it's a fake claim. Elieson is a very experienced player, he could have easily made a proper fake-claim, if he had to. The Neighbourizer claim, in fact, makes me think he is more likely to be telling the truth.
Also, he has not claimed in-thread yet, so it is at least partly non-existent. :p
I'm not saying that you are lying, just that you are not willing to accept it as a possible role in this game.
He could have, or you could not to throw you off like this. Either way, that reasoning is too meta, if anone else did it would you trust their claim?
Actually he did, post right above yours is where he confirms it.
I'm not indeed, its either bad bad fake claim or Max (sorry about this) adds stupid and useless roles to the game.
Honestly, I don't feel like voting any of the current major Lynch wagons:
I am going to ignore Ereshkigal for the time being, as going in that direction looks like a major waste of time.

Voting Eevee also doesn't look like a good option, now that I understand what they were trying to say. They were unable to express their feeling in words, which has got them a lot of unnecessary flak, I think.

DekuNut can still be considered for a lynch, however they come across more as carefree rather than suspicious.
I do have to agree with your statements here though, at least for now. I'll have to double check AE later on based on my earlier assumption. But not something I'm following now.

I have to say that since a very early post of pika they have been looking really town, top town read.

Also as a general note, votes are still tied on Eresh and Deku, I'd like those voters to reconsider their vote and avoid a tie.

Also as a general note, votes are still tied on Eresh and Deku, I'd like those voters to reconsider their vote and avoid a tie.
You might wanna include ExLight there, assuming the votals as they are right now are correct...

Ereshkigal - ZinnLav, Contrainer, MegaPod
DekuNut - Space, LazySpy, Ereshkigal
ExLight - DekuNut, Elieson, Pika_pika42
MegaPod - AussieEevee
AussieEevee - ExLight
Elieson - DarthWolf

Well, it looks like it may just be one of those times where AE just communicated very poorly, so NAI I guess? :/ And it the Eresh wagon is stagnating, so I guess I’ll jump bandwagons so we don’t waste a Day phase. I liked Pika’s points about Ex, and also have a weird gut feeling about him, so...Wynaut?

Unvote: Ereshkigal
Vote: ExLight

On the other hand, I am getting new scum vibes from ExLight.

(...)

The point about Ereshkigal being a Jester or a negative role is fair and asking the Vig to kill them is alright, but as someone pointed out the Mafia could do that so as to deflect a kill away from them. Still NAI. I don't understand how can they expect the Mafia to kill Ereshkigal since the mafia surely must be laughing at the chaos created by Ereshkigal which makes it even more difficult for us to do scum-hunting. Ignoring Ereshkigal is a valid point, as that's the way this should be dealt with for now.
The questions regarding Jesters are alright but again, non alignment indicative.

The thing which I really find odd is they call the votes on DekuNut as random sheeping, on whom they earlier had pointed a FoS. But they end up voting Aussie Eevee without providing any reason other than "There are some better finger-pointing happening out there like that AussieEevee one. Shouldn't we look more into that one?"
They also point an FoS at DarthWolf, saying that he seems very quiet and looks like he's hiding something or afraid of writing something incriminating.

I don't understand their vote on Eevee when they have more suspicions on other players, which just looks like scum jumping on an easy lynch wagon to me.

For these reasons, I will Vote: ExLight

yo, what the heck m8

Votes on Dekunut are totally sheeping, the dude said nothing outta normal and only got votes with poor explanations as far as I can see :confused:

First, you're overthinking. I'm just a noobie with some broken English that likes to fool around, I literally FoSd Deku for the lolz, gimme a break. Yall already murded me day one on the other mafia
; -;

and I never said I suspected Mega or Darth more than Eevee, don't put words into my mouth, that's not cool. The fact I voted Eevee, FoSd Darth, and did nothing about Mega clearly shows who I suspect or trust more atm.

and It's pretty clear why Eevee is raising suspicion, I didn't think I'd need to explain it, and didn't feel like; especially cuz I wrote that message at 1AM while hungover from my party :confused: Weall got into some big ass discussion because he feels something unexplainable and fishy and insists in not trying to figure out why is that, while also ignoring it in his vote. Why would he share it then? I can only see it as a way to try to attract attention to Darth. We had other members putting theories on why is that but Eevee still kept avoiding the subject. That is fishy.

What? XD
What did you base that on? Which game did you look at?

Quite a few games :whistle:
But what really mattered was how you were going to respond to that post, not really what I said in that silly claim haha. :eyes:

Well, it looks like it may just be one of those times where AE just communicated very poorly, so NAI I guess? :/ And it the Eresh wagon is stagnating, so I guess I’ll jump bandwagons so we don’t waste a Day phase. I liked Pika’s points about Ex, and also have a weird gut feeling about him, so...Wynaut?

Unvote: Ereshkigal
Vote: ExLight

just said I trusted you more and you do that to me
smh :cry:

Well since Eresh isn't likely to get lynched now, and I'm not so sure Ex is scum...

UNVOTE: Ereshkigal
VOTE: DekuNut

Really have no idea, would rather tie the votes

is it ok if I ship myself with you?
ZinnLight
Exlav
the-not-mafia-ffs-shipping

just said I trusted you more and you do that to me
smh :cry:
Sorry pal, but it’s the game. (No hard feelings, k? :bulbaLove:) Even if ya do trust me, I can’t be sure I can trust you, and Zinn’s action just makes your lynch more interesting to pursue, because if you actually are scum then we may have caught a “scumbud to the rescue.” :unsure:

:confused_emoji:

Saving Ex is that important to you, huh?

notes potential scum pair
Sorry pal, but it’s the game. (No hard feelings, k? :bulbaLove:) Even if ya do trust me, I can’t be sure I can trust you, and Zinn’s action just makes your lynch more interesting to pursue, because if you actually are scum then we may have caught a “scumbud to the rescue.” :unsure:

Pfft, if I was scum with ExLight I wouldn't hesitate to throw him under the bus love you though, but I'd ditch you to save myself

Back
Top Bottom