• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Sorry everyone, I'm feeling very overwhelmed by this game right now, which is why I haven't been saying much. I'm not sure what to think of Elieson being a cult leader, though since this is a bastard game (right?) I can see it.

[Vote] Elieson

So I just did some research on Danganronpa. Here's what I got on Angie Yonaga:
Wikipedia said:
During Chapter 3, she forms the Student Council to combat the killing game, while ultimately taking away most rights of her fellow students, making her a minor antagonist in the chapter.

So that's not until Chapter 3, which is probably the equivalent of Day/Night 3 until she starts the "cult". So we're safe for now.
Unless it's the third PHASE, which is today...

So I just did some research on Danganronpa. Here's what I got on Angie Yonaga:

So that's not until Chapter 3, which is probably the equivalent of Day/Night 3 until she starts the "cult". So we're safe for now.
Unless it's the third PHASE, which is today...
How many chapters are there?

Hmm. I don't know. After seeing Zinn's PM screenshot of Darth asking about Kaito's character, this seems a bit more genuine to me. Although, I still have to wonder why Darth would say this

DarthWolf said:
Doesnt confirm him as town but he isnt lying on his role, requesting a cop check on him tonight.

when the OP apparently said his character was Kaito Momota. Still just doesn't make much sense to me. And why didn't he just confirm that to start with instead of doing this
Space's post said:
Also about the Elieson thing going on, I feel like I know their character if they're actually a Neighborizer (and that seems to be the case since Darth Wolf is now neighbors with him?) and that makes me believe Elieson is town or independent. (not sure if 2 indeps are possible ratio-wise though)
DarthWolf response said:
Name his character please
Space again said:
Angie Yonaga is what I'm thinking. She kind of starts her own cult of sorts in-game and that seems like it could work for a neighborizer.
Darth response again said:
What about Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars
Space...again said:
I mean, I can see that too but Angie makes more sense to me with that kinda role. Kaito seems like he could more easily have something different. (not sure what specifically, but idk) Also Elieson has been acting off about his role anyway so wanting to hide that he's actually a possible cult leader instead of neighborizer makes sense
Darth finally confirming(?) said:
But elie IS Kaito.
I just don't get why he didn't say it at the beginning instead of... asking that.

DekuNut said:
How many chapters are there?
Six.

Although I doubt Max would adjust the numbers of specific events for proportion. Nobody knows how long this game will be. 6 days and 5 nights is a pretty typical length for games this size anyway.
You were introduced in the game as the Ultimate Child Caregiver, but at the end of Chapter 2, you were outed as actually being the Ultimate Assassin.

To reflect this, you’re the Babysitter at the start of the game. You can choose a person to protect during a Night phase. However, if you’re targeted for a Nightkill, you and your target will die. To protect someone, respond to this Role PM with Protect: <player>

After you were outed, you completely dropped the facade. As such, once Day 3 begins, your role changes to 2x Ninja Vigilante. The Nightkill made by you will not be noticed by a Watcher.

Seriously guys, read the role PMs, I'm tired of having to quote them for info already there.
Maki is revealed as the Ultimate Assassin at the end of chapter 2, and Max has reflected this as Day 3 being Chapter 3

neighbourhood is the Role PM?
No its a seperate chat created by max, all he says is that Kaito welcomes me.
Out of curiosity, why would Elie choose Darth to neighborize? Is there a benefit to that I'm not fully understanding?
I can't confirm this but I think it's pretty obvious. I was the only one voting him so to prove his role to the only opposition he chose me.

Its interesting to see how many of you voted Elieson suddenly this phase and there is a good chance there is scum in that group.
Also, Darth, you said that Elie couldn't be cleared by claiming neighborizer and even with him neighborizing you - but you just said his character is Kaito. That would absolutely clear him. That doesn't make sense
Sorry I don't get what you're saying here.
Hmm. I don't know. After seeing Zinn's PM screenshot of Darth asking about Kaito's character, this seems a bit more genuine to me. Although, I still have to wonder why Darth would say this

when the OP apparently said his character was Kaito Momota. Still just doesn't make much sense to me. And why didn't he just confirm that to start with instead of doing this

I just don't get why he didn't say it at the beginning instead of... asking that.

Six.
I didn't instantly want to reveal it was Elieson, I wanted an answer uninfluenced by a player. I did the same with Zinn as shown.

No its a seperate chat created by max, all he says is that Kaito welcomes me.

It counts as OC yeah? Can you provide a screenshot?

Its interesting to see how many of you voted Elieson suddenly this phase and there is a good chance there is scum in that group.
If he's being truthful, then you're probably right.

Sorry I don't get what you're saying here.
I'm saying that if in the op it says that "Kaito welcomes you" then that would immediately clear him as town because there's no way Kaito wouldn't be town.

I didn't instantly want to reveal it was Elieson, I wanted an answer uninfluenced by a player. I did the same with Zinn as shown.
But why though? If the op says that "Kaito welcomes you" then there shouldn't be any doubts I would think. I might just be misunderstanding all of this, but I don't see the point.

What is your point here as you respond to my response where you said that lynching a town is wasting a day. I agree with your statement here but it seems unrelated to what you respond to.
I had written that after the day ended with a No Lynch, before ExLight's flip. I found them to be my top suspect then and you had helped or intended to help to cause the No Lynch and you were saying "Yes lynching town is always bad, so would you rather always have a no lynch to prevent that? I don't think so, you got to take some risk" so my reply was in response to that.

I AM NOW A NEIGHBOUR WITH ELIESON
Just wanted to let you know. Doesnt confirm him as town but he isnt lying on his role, requesting a cop check on him tonight.
Lol that's what I had suggested on D1, but you were more interested in checking him via Lynch then. :bulbaFacepalm:

Thought:
We had two kills last night out of three killing roles (mafia, vig, sk).
Vig killed Erish
Erish killed last night's townies
I find it unlikely we have both a cult and a mafia with this game size, since people were wondering if 2 indeps would be too much. If Elie is a cult leader, maybe there isn't a mafia then? That would explain the kill count and balance things out better.
Good point but I really don't think this is the case and for all those who think Elieson is a Cult Leader, please check the win-con part of your Role PM's, it says that we win when all mafia-aligned players are dead. Since, Cult is a different faction in itself, I don't think it falls under the category "mafia-aligned" specifically. Normally, in a game with more than two factions, it is stated that you win when all opposing forces are eliminated. So, unless we have 2 seperate Mafia factions, I would assume the game is composed of Town, Mafia, SK + Any other Indep, which can win with Town, thus denying the possibility of the existence of a Cult.

Agreed the SK can also be considered as a different faction, however the SK in this case was slightly different as they can also win with Town as long as their selected targets are dead before end-game.

Oh ok, that's fair. Also Erishkigal's kills never went through
Wait.. how can you be sure of this? Maybe the Mafia's kill didn't go through or both targeted TheCapsFan?

Actually the more I think about this the more it's starting to make me wonder. Why would the op for neighborizer (or something) list the character's name? For what reason would it do that? Elieson would already know his character, so it's not for his benefit. It just seems strange for the person he neighborizes to have the advantage of knowing his character and essentially clear his name by saying who his character is like this.

I'm saying that if in the op it says that "Kaito welcomes you" then that would immediately clear him as town because there's no way Kaito wouldn't be town.
This is a good point, I was thinking the same, how can the OP for the Neighbourhood state Elieson's name when name-claiming is not allowed in the game. I don't understand why Elieson's name will be given to Darth.
I don't know anything about the DanganRonpa. Are you sure that Kaito has to definitely be Town? Can other DanganRonpa viewers confirm this?
If yes, then Elieson is basically confirmed Town at this moment and the purpose of the Neighbourizer role was to basically clear Elieson as Town. I need some explanation on this from either Darth or Elieson.

Another thing that sort of confuses me is that @DarthWolf , you had voted Elie before you were neighborized. But since becoming neighbors, you're completely against it. Is there a deeper reason for this other than the fact that you both share a private contact? It was said before that the neighbor role can be either town or mafia, so I don't see why you becoming neighbors with him would change that stance.
Pika_pika42 said:
I don't know anything about the DanganRonpa. Are you sure that Kaito has to definitely be Town? Can other DanganRonpa viewers confirm this?
I definitely can't imagine him as mafia. I'm about to go into spoilers, so don't click this unless you've finished the game or are fine with being spoiled (this goes for everyone),
Even though Kaito is the killer for Chapter 5, he's still not a character that fits mafia. Especially since he committed the murder as part of a plan with the victim and only did it because he thought it would trick the mastermind and thus end the killing game. watch me get some details wrong here lmao

Also, like Pika is saying, it would help if Elie would come in and give an explanation. Darth too, of course - but Elie hasn't spoken up in a while.

If he's being truthful, then you're probably right.

But why though? If the op says that "Kaito welcomes you" then there shouldn't be any doubts I would think. I might just be misunderstanding all of this, but I don't see the point.
Ok then why are you still voting him?

Ok good to know, @ZinnLav could you confirm this?
Wait.. how can you be sure of this? Maybe the Mafia's kill didn't go through or both targeted TheCapsFan?
Same mistake as I made earlier. If you read carfeully you see that Eresh's kills only work on her targets. Ex and Caps were not in that list so Eresh couldn't have succesfully killed someone.
This is a good point, I was thinking the same, how can the OP for the Neighbourhood state Elieson's name when name-claiming is not allowed in the game. I don't understand why Elieson's name will be given to Darth.
If yes, then Elieson is basically confirmed Town at this moment and the purpose of the Neighbourizer role was to basically clear Elieson as Town. I need some explanation on this from either Darth or Elieson.
I feel like this was a mistake on Max' part but now you could see it as a sort of character/role revealing power. What do you want me to explain?

Another thing that sort of confuses me is that @DarthWolf , you had voted Elie before you were neighborized. But since becoming neighbors, you're completely against it. Is there a deeper reason for this other than the fact that you both share a private contact? It was said before that the neighbor role can be either town or mafia, so I don't see why you becoming neighbors with him would change that stance.
1 You say that his character has to be town, which so far Zinn seems to agree with (unless you are both scum with Elie:lapras:) so that helps
2 The main reason, I voted him because I didnt trust his roleclaim. He has now proven his role to me so that is the big change. It's not because we have an OC now, we already had one, the one where he claimed his role to me.

DarthWolf provided an answer but I'll explain too: Ereshkigal could only kill six specific characters and TheCapsFan and ExLight were not any of the six mentioned. The mafia had to target TheCapsFan because TheCapsFan must have protected ExLight, and Exlight died because TheCapsFan was targeted and anyone TheCapsFan protects dies along with them.

Kaito would absolutely be town.

Back
Top Bottom