• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Joking aside, if Elie and Darth turn out to be lying, let's look into Contrainer. I find it weird that there's anyone Elie wouldn't OC with... unless he was already in a mafia chat with them.

Joking aside, if Elie and Darth turn out to be lying, let's look into Contrainer. I find it weird that there's anyone Elie wouldn't OC with... unless he was already in a mafia chat with them.
Literally has the chat right there in Contrainers picture. Elie is pretty insistent on Discord OC

Votals:
Elieson - MegaPod, Contrainer, Feenie, jdthebud
jdthebud - Space
MegaPod - AussieEevee
Not Voting - Pika_pika42, Elieson, returnofMCH, DarthWolf, ZinnLav, DekuNut, LazySpy

Most Posts: (living players only)
  1. DekuNut 51
  2. MegaPod 47
  3. ZinnLav 42
  4. AussieEevee 38
  5. DarthWolf 36
  6. Contrainer 22
  7. LazySpy 21
  8. Pika_pika42 19
  9. returnofMCH 13
  10. Feenie 13
  11. Space 13
  12. jdthebud 8
  13. Elieson 8
So @Space, no need to vote JD, because Elie is equally inactive.
@MegaPod @Contrainer @Feenie @jdthebud why are you still voting elie?

Judging from the fact that there is more than one protection role in the game, I don't doubt there is a vig... as well as the SK, and the mafia NK.
Then how do you explain the deaths of last night.

@MegaPod @Contrainer @Feenie @jdthebud why are you still voting elie?

Then how do you explain the deaths of last night.
I think the babysitter role explains itself.

However, if you’re targeted for a Nightkill, you and your target will die.
Meaning that I assume someone targetted the caps fan... and caps targeted either Eresh or Exlight... and the other was targeted by someone else.

why are you still voting elie?
Still paranoid about him I guess, and I haven’t really formed concrete scum reads on anybody else. However, since it is looking more unlikely he’s a Cult Leader, I’ll go ahead and switch to someone who’s still acting dubious.

Unvote: Elieson
Vote: AussieEevee

Meaning that I assume someone targetted the caps fan... and caps targeted either Eresh or Exlight... and the other was targeted by someone else.
I know you’re averted to early claims, but c’mon man. You’re just completely ignoring the fact that I claimed a Vigilante shot on Eresh that hasn’t been contested by anyone. Is it really worth pushing a vote on me?

Mega beat me to it, but still...

Vote: AusieEevee

Eevee's constant pursue after Mega doesn't make much sense after last night and the Vig claim.

Last edited:
Going to go ahead and do this before I forget,

UNVOTE: Elieson.

I'll just be hopeful and assume that the op definitely said he was Kaito.
AussieEevee said:
Why am I still alive?
Why wouldn't you be? Am I misinterpreting something here?

Same reason as Day 1.
What were the reasons on Day 1? Can you reexplain those?

He was acting like scum in day one. That is the only reason i need.
I also suspected Elie D1, now I dont. Opinions change. You shouldnt look blindly at it like that. You're also acting "off" but I still think you're town. That doesnt make me instantly vote you.
Since you insist
Unvote: Elieson
FoS: Elieson
You dont trust me?

What were the reasons on Day 1? Can you reexplain those?
Megapod took my comment that Darth's post felt off and made a full blown spectacle out of it.
Why wouldn't you be? Am I misinterpreting something here?
I would have thought I'd either be lynched or NKed... so I was ignoring the thread and only came back to see why Max kept tagging me... turns out I wasn't either.

I would have thought I'd either be lynched or NKed... so I was ignoring the thread and only came back to see why Max kept tagging me... turns out I wasn't either.
...You do realize I would actually stop mentioning you completely if you were actually either, right? Not to mention I would notify you in your Role PM if you were NKed...

Back
Top Bottom