• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all, apologies for the tag. Something came up in which a player asked a question about moves, so I thought i'd clarify. You may tell others the damage and effect of the move, for example, "My move deals 2HP damage and can roleblock." However, you may not say the type of the move, or the name of it. This can easily reveal your Pokemon due to learnsets etc. I can only apologise for forgetting to clarify this. Sorry! You may now return to destroying each other >:)

Some (joke)votals because :wynaut:
DekuNut1Contrainer
DarthWolf1ME
ZinnLav1Lone
Not Voting12Pika, Zinn, Darth, AE, MP, RC, Snake, Jinjo, JD, Deku, Feenie, Max
Current lynch1No lynch

Let's do an RQS! (Thanks MegaPod)

1. What's your faction.
  2. Do you like being whatever role you've been given?
  3. Top scumread now. Go.

My answers:
  1. Town.
  2. No. Well maybe in the future, but for now, no.
  3. Um Deku I guess. Nothing solid yet.

1. What's your faction.
  3. Top scumread now. Go.

1. Do you really need to ask? My faction is clearly Mafia.
  2. It’s okay. Nothing to write home about.
  3. You.

1. What's your faction.
  3. Top scumread now. Go.

1. I’m the leader of a Cult of Jesters. I recruit people into needing to be lynched to win. :p
  2. ...Actually, my role isn’t nearly as fun or powerful as that. The Pokémon’s ok but my ability is so-so
  3. Calvin looks pretty shifty.

1. I’m the leader of a Cult of Jesters. I recruit people into needing to be lynched to win. :p
  2. ...Actually, my role isn’t nearly as fun or powerful as that. The Pokémon’s ok but my ability is so-so
  3. Calvin looks pretty shifty.

I knew tagging people was scummy :eek:

1. What's your faction.
  3. Top scumread now. Go.
  1. The scummiest of all scumlords
  2. Yeah, kinda cool
  3. Zexy's corpse. If he's not playing then get him out of here. He's starting to stink up the place.

You may tell others the damage and effect of the move, for example, "My move deals 2HP damage and can roleblock." However, you may not say the type of the move, or the name of it. This can easily reveal your Pokemon due to learnsets etc. I can only apologise for forgetting to clarify this. Sorry! You may now return to destroying each other >:)
So anyone want to claim doing 2HP damage and roleblocking? :v

Zexy's corpse. If he's not playing then get him out of here. He's starting to stink up the place.
...Fine, I’ll put in some community service. Even though I’m a major threat to the Town and you’re all better off lynching me! :p

takes out a pressure washer and starts spraying at the corpse, causing chunks of it to break off and slide all over the ground

Anyways,

Unvote: Max1996

because joking around was fun but I’m actually not suspicious of him. Yet.

1. What's your faction.
  3. Top scumread now. Go.
My answers:
  1. Town.
  2. No. Well maybe in the future, but for now, no.
  3. Um Deku I guess. Nothing solid yet.
Scum
Scum is always fun
DarthWolf, he just admitted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom