• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Night 3 - Goodbye Mastermind - 03/23/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Contrainer
  4. @Feenie
  5. @Pika_pika42
  6. @AussieEevee
  7. @Space
  8. @DekuNut
  9. @DarthWolf
  10. @Elieson
  11. @LazySpy
  12. @TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan has been lynched.

Dear ReturnofMCH, you are Tsumugi Shirogane.

latest

Secretly the mastermind of the killing game of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, you are a very talented cosplayer. You’re very skilled at cosplaying fictional characters, to the point one could say you can become them.

As such, you are the Role Cosplayer. Each Night, you are able to choose from one of 4 roles from past Mafia games. Use the command Cosplay As <character name> to use the power tied to it, in that particular Night. Each of the 4 cosplays is 1x. If the power tied to a selected cosplay requires a target, submit it alongside the command to cosplay.

Past Roles
Xerosic - Hacker (XY&Z Mafia)
Disable all non-Mafia OC for the next Day Phase.

Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in - Godfather + Strongman (Spirit of Justice Mafia)
Make a Nightkill that cannot be prevented by Doctor.

Celesteela - Vanillizer (Sun&Moon Postgame Mafia)
Make another player a permanent Vanilla.

Bill Clinton - Roleblocker (US Presidents Mafia)
Prevent another player’s Night Action.

You are Mafia-aligned and win when Mafia outnumbers Town.

TheCapsFan has been lynched. He was Tsumugi Shirogane, Mafia Role Cosplayer

Surviving Students: 11

Night 3 begins now. It ends at 8 PM on the 24th.

Last edited:
I just realised that there might have been no nightkill through inactivity.

@Elieson why aren't you replaced yet?
Anyone else being quite inactive?

I'm not saying this would make Elie scum as we discussed before when 3 people say his character has to be town. Just throwing this out there.

I'm willing to sub in for the next person.

Day 4 - Mystery Murder
Last edited:
Damn it. I was supposed to avenge Exlight, now I'll join him in heaven.

Good luck Townies, and stay strong!

Kill them all for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom