• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Even if the edit doesn't include game-relevant or opinion changing information?
Edits can include spelling, grammar, formating, etc.

Nothing more.
Yeah what was with that actually? :unsure: That was your only response when Pika asked you about it himself.
I misunderstood the information provided to me, so I checked directly with pika and confirmed it. Pika is no longer under suspicion.

The only problem with voting Elie is that he is asking for a sub, which explains his inactivity - and also the fact that Darth told us about the "Kaito welcomes you" message. The Kaito message is what's holding me back from voting him, otherwise I might go for it.

No role pm huh? Must be a mafia rold doing that.

Even if Elie is scum AE, he's inactive so someone else is performing the kill.

Vote: DekuNut
Now this is something I can stand behind. I asked you to use your role on lazyspy to confirm his role. Conveniently he happened to die this night AND keep his role unrevealed.
I actually asked you to do this to confirm your role, I already knew lazy.

Even if Elie is scum AE, he's inactive so someone else is performing the kill.
As this size, I don't doubt there is at least 3 scum.

However, Elie hasn't been subbed out or modkilled, and at this rate, I either want some activity from that spot or to find out what Elie is sitting on.

I also want to lynch Megapod, but that's neither here nor there

Not sure how relevant this is, but Elie hasn't been online since the 19th. Unless this only applies if you show you're online? I'm not sure how this works. Also, sorry - I was wrong before. I thought he asked for a sub but I don't think he did. But, like Darth said... even if Elie is scum, there must be someone who is actually active who is putting in kills.

VOTE: Contrainer.

I find it curious that he hasn't responded to Zinn's OC chat from D1 and hasn't claimed. I guess this could be considered a pressure vote.

Not sure how relevant this is, but Elie hasn't been online since the 19th. Unless this only applies if you show you're online? I'm not sure how this works. Also, sorry - I was wrong before. I thought he asked for a sub but I don't think he did. But, like Darth said... even if Elie is scum, there must be someone who is actually active who is putting in kills.

VOTE: Contrainer.

I find it curious that he hasn't responded to Zinn's OC chat from D1 and hasn't claimed. I guess this could be considered a pressure vote.
Is he active right now, Contrainer?
I dont have hard evidence but unless someone is not being honest with something when they clearly should Contrainer should not be lynched. Cop checked at most.

Is he active right now, Contrainer?
I dont have hard evidence but unless someone is not being honest with something when they clearly should Contrainer should not be lynched. Cop checked at most.
Last seen Friday, evidently. I mean, my vote is definitely more like a pressure vote if anything because I would like to see why Contrainer hasn't claimed when everyone else has and why he hasn't responded in OC, but...

About the Deku thing, I'd like to see what he has to say because I'm sort of confused. Having him come in and say something would assist in whether or not I want to vote him.

Back
Top Bottom