• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Ah yes, Ex has become a true, evidence avoiding successor to the one known as Elieson :p
As for that... I don't know what to say. I can't control who the mafia kill. It's kinda terrible luck, and idk if I can even defend against this circumstantial evidence.

Conveniently he happened to die this night AND keep his role unrevealed.

Would he really do something that suspicious though when he knew you were wanting to confirm his role? It just seems too risky to me.

Last seen Friday, evidently.

Last Friday was when the Day phase was still going on (or I think it just kinda started, either way) and he never ended up voting TheCapsFan who turned out to be scum. Contrainer has been overall vote-happy so I find it odd he wouldn't have come in to vote TheCapsFan (I get he could have had things going on and didn't have the chance to be on to vote but still, I've got nothing else right now.)

Vote: Contrainer

Last Friday was when the Day phase was still going on (or I think it just kinda started, either way) and he never ended up voting TheCapsFan who turned out to be scum. Contrainer has been overall vote-happy so I find it odd he wouldn't have come in to vote TheCapsFan (I get he could have had things going on and didn't have the chance to be on to vote but still, I've got nothing else right now.)
That's a good point. On that same note, I looked back and saw Deku was one of the first people to hop onto that wagon. Honestly, I don't really know if I feel like the Deku case is that strong. I don't even know his role, though, so.

Would he really do something that suspicious though when he knew you were wanting to confirm his role? It just seems too risky to me.

Vote: Contrainer
I've also considered this and you have to think as well: what would you do as Deku if he is indeed scum? Rejecting my action suggestion when he isn't in a position to offer something better according to himself or dont kill lazy but get busted. I have another theory though, but I need to look into this more. For now
Unvote: DekuNut

At this point I feel like I should share info on Contrainer.
I have claims of all players except Contrainer, I have not yet received a cop claim. I believe that he is the cop since he claimed he has "a good role" to Zinn and with me being the Miller there has to be one.
Now you may say that I just killed the cop but I believe I just saved him at least 1 phase.

Also, Space and Feenie, it doesnt help that your avatars are the same character :p

DarthWolf said:
I have claims of all players except Contrainer, I have not yet received a cop claim. I believe that he is the cop since he claimed he has "a good role" to Zinn and with me being the Miller there has to be one.
I'm not really thinking he's a cop though, unless there's some sort of solid proof of that. I have a few problems with this. I don't see why Contrainer would tell Zinn he has a "good role" and not just say what his role is because at that point you're already putting a target on your back by proclaiming your role is a "good one" to someone you evidently don't trust enough to just flat-out claim to.

Also, Space and Feenie, it doesnt help that your avatars are the same character :p
Haha sorry! They aren't the same character (they're twins), but I can see why it would be confusing haha.

And I have the same reaction as Eevee regarding the Space thing.

I'm not really thinking he's a cop though, unless there's some sort of solid proof of that. I have a few problems with this. I don't see why Contrainer would tell Zinn he has a "good role" and not just say what his role is because at that point you're already putting a target on your back by proclaiming your role is a "good one" to someone you evidently don't trust enough to just flat-out claim to.

Haha sorry! They aren't the same character (they're twins), but I can see why it would be confusing haha.

And I have the same reaction as Eevee regarding the Space thing.
Then where is the cop?

Oh really XD
Doesn't help

I'll message you privately for now, you tell me if this should be public

that would be too silly, even for a bastard game
Not really. We've had games on here that had roles that exist just to throw people off. I think I hosted one like that myself once.
actually Caps did have the option to become a GF
I was about to say this...

I'm not saying it's fact... You might be right about Contrainer... But it's also possible there is no cop.

I mean, as far as I know, our primary protection role in this game was also a role blocker, wasn't it?

I just pressed enter twice...

Space claimed bomb.
I want to test this claim with @ZinnLav (if you agree, hasnt responded yet) to lynch Space, if they are indeed a bomb then a random person on the wagon dies. Our roles are sacrificable like that. No one should join the wagon and let this wagon play out with 2 votes. All the other votes should be unvoted.

Back
Top Bottom