• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This little cutie is likely going to be our family's next dog, replacing the one that passed away last month.

It's a female Staffy.

I want raspberry pie.

Oh, I had weird dream... it's about zombies but they're not traditional. They don't look like rotten corpses and only come out at night. Well, you're thinking: 'hey, that's vampires' but no. They're just humans at day but become zombies as the sun sets. Basically, uh... they're just some virus sleepwalkers. I've no idea how they start to appear. They can inflict anyone by biting. Also, they have super strength but it's just human strength with limiter removed. The way to stop them by use UV light on them and they'll return as human. Unfortuately, they don't get proper sleep. So they're pretty forced to sleep during day or they die of sleep deprivation. That's not sleepwalkers, I guess. Also, they suffer tore muscle tissues, tendons, ligaments, broken and fractured bones, the result of using too much hysterical strength.
Anyway, some random flatmates and I barricaded our dorm flat to stop zombies until the sun rises, we opened door to let sunlight hit them. They're now very grumpy, sore, tired humans. Then I woke up. I never find out their journey to find cure before they die of sleep deprivation.

You're welcome to writing your fic based this weird zombie thing.

I apologise for this brick. I did find dream thread but it's so old and don't want to revive it...

@redvalley
I had a pretty memorable dream not too long ago as well. Maybe a month or two ago? I think it's closer to two by now. I recall telling about it to certain people. And I'd gladly share it with you here... but I've already forgotten it. So instead, I'm going to share with you a dream I had as a child. Because I still remember several of those from my childhood, while somehow managing to forget a memorable one I've had within this year. So here we go...

A whole bunch of Pokémon, plus Ash, Brock, Misty, and Team Rocket, are inside the mouth of a giant Muk. In a scene similar to Team Rocket's pitfall trap from Primeape Goes Bananas, James's Koffing is lying on top of the pile of Pokémon and is coughing, which James is telling it to stop. The Pokémon, which can all speak, are pleading for the Muk to eat them (remember, nonsensical dream), but Muk responds in a booming loud voice "WHAT?! NEVER!" Ash suggests that the group should head deeper, but Misty says that that's where Muk's "voice core" is. Ash suggests that they break it, and Muk, upon hearing this, once again yells in a booming voice, "WHAT?! NEVER!"

So a while ago, I put together a Peter Pettigrew Lego figure using the official figure’s head from my old, long-deconstructed and scattered Graveyard Duel set, plus other pieces my brothers had lying around.
Better than the original figure?

->yes
->no
->Peter Pettiwho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom