• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes bae

Umm. Trying to get back into the writing spirit, so I'd prefer a review of one of my three main active fics (LaON, FitD, or PP), please! Links in sig. PP is a sequel, as a forewarning, but can be appreciated on its own. I'd prefer comments on something that isn't the prologue if that fic is picked. ^^ Thanks in advance~

So if I'm reading the rules write, it's been three "turns" so I can jump in. If not, mods can delete with my apologies.

Enjoy me nerding out about neurology and oh yeah there's pokeymanz here, too.

Only have one active story, so if some kind soul would like to give Guiding Light a peak (click the banner in my sig or right here) I'd be ever-so happy. Any chapter is fine, though I'd prefer one of the later ones as they have no feedback whatsoever at the moment.

So if I'm reading the rules write, it's been three "turns" so I can jump in. If not, mods can delete with my apologies.

Enjoy me nerding out about neurology and oh yeah there's pokeymanz here, too.

Only have one active story, so if some kind soul would like to give Guiding Light a peak (click the banner in my sig or right here) I'd be ever-so happy. Any chapter is fine, though I'd prefer one of the later ones as they have no feedback whatsoever at the moment.

Aye aye, captain <3
I'm unfortunately not all caught up on the story + the process of writing up reviews while mobile is reaaaallly leaving me struggling against the chapter backlog I cleverly gave myself, but I'll be slowly dropping reviews on the remaining chapters and will get to the later chapters as the week progresses

I'd like to request a peek at Dungeons & Dragonite? It's v short and a way out of bounds for what I conventionally write, so I'd love to get some feedback on that.

Done!

I'd like a review of Different Eyes as usual. I should have chapter four posted within a couple days if you want to hang on until then, but the current stuff is fine to review! Cheers.

Blimey, Pavell: here's your review.

Could someone review one (or both) of the latest chapter(s) of The Deprogramming? I'm trying to gauge how well (or not, ayy) the comedy works and/or how well the mystery is unfolding.

Last edited:
@Beth Pavell: One review for you.

I would like a review of one of the following options (in order of preference):
- Either of the most recent three chapters of Eight Easy Steps
- Any chapter of United We Stand (link in the signature)
- The most recent chapter of Dreams That You Dreamed
- If someone happens to be a newer reader, any thoughts on early Eight Easy Steps would be welcome. (Link in signature)

Last edited:
@AceTrainer14 Review is posted with the rest of Secret Santa

I would like reviewed (any of following)
-In depth review of Chapter 2 The Archsage War
-
General overview of the first few chapters of The Archsage War
Thank you.

Last edited:
@Patrick Haines
Hi there! I'm interested in possibly reviewing one of your stories for the Review Game, but I'm a bit confused about which one you want to be reviewed. You see, it says here that the current story in the game is The Archsage War, but on the rulebook and information hub page, it says that it's actually The Legend of Ampharos. So with that said, I'd like to ask: which of these two would you like to be reviewed?

@Patrick Haines
Hi there! I'm interested in possibly reviewing one of your stories for the Review Game, but I'm a bit confused about which one you want to be reviewed. You see, it says here that the current story in the game is The Archsage War, but on the rulebook and information hub page, it says that it's actually The Legend of Ampharos. So with that said, I'd like to ask: which of these two would you like to be reviewed?

I would prefer Chapter 2/3 of The Archsage War

You see, it says here that the current story in the game is The Archsage War, but on the rulebook and information hub page, it says that it's actually The Legend of Ampharos.
Oops, that would be my mistake. I haven't been checking back to see if the request changed at all. I'll make a note to do that in the future.

So, what story is currently up for review? Can I go ahead and review Patrick's since nothing else is pending? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom