• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM120: Suiren Fishes a Kyogre!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and staff list
Summary and staff list, credit goes to Dephender.
As Satoshi and the others are playing in the sea, the legendary Pokémon Kyogre appears before them, but for some reason it's not feeling very well. After noticing that a Hunter is after it, Satoshi and the others try to help it, but...

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

I would hope this is a big Lana focus episode...

Lana meeting Kyogre?

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED! :LOL:

Seriously though, I really hope we get a break from all these Mythicals/Legendaries in the next series; it's becoming ridiculous at this point. That being said, this episode has a really great cast, and the sheer novelty of Lana meeting Kyogre is too good to pass up. I expect great things from this one!

All of these creators have provided excellent episodes in the past. I already have high hopes for this episode. But Kyogre... I certainly wasn't expecting that.

Honestly, I would say we should've expected this, but I don't think ANYONE was.

SHE WILL GET IT!

It’s a bit strange... (and not really helping the issue of too many special Pokemon featuring)

My first impression was a mixture of ‘Meh’ and ‘Seriously?’ But it seems promising since Tomioka and Iwane are there...

Really curious to see how this turns out to be.

View attachment 117545
SHE WILL GET IT!

Your prophecy of Lana winning the league might turn out to be true after all...

I can’t really complain about that episode since Blacephalon and its firecrackers happen to be one of my favourite things in the UB concept.

Since I don’t share the same enthusiasm for a plain boring Kyogre I’m not sure how’s this going to work out this time...

well, I don't think that Lana would catch Kyogre, but she will see that Mythical Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom